Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dukeduke

natural beauty bar

natures plus natural beauty cleansing bar. just try it. cleared my skin and made the redness and irritation go away. has allantoin and 500 IU of vitamin E. its a non-soap bar.

you can purchase it at most health food stores. i get mine at the vitamin shoppe. sun harvest and my local health food stores cary also have this bar. It's not pricey at all. it was only five bucks and gives awesome results. i have allergic reactions and or breakouts with almost everything except this. plus, it keeps my skin health looking and 100 times better than it used to be. good luck

This soap sounded interesting, but could not find it anywhere! I decided to go with the soap in my sig, bought it at GNC for $1.99!

you couldnt find it? i'm sorry. yes it does help with acne. it is ph balanced and explains how it keeps our ph skin balance to where it should be at the healthy acid state which is a natural antiseptic already. it is when we use other products that usually arent ph balanced that make our skin to alkaline and destroy our "acid mantle" which makes our skin too alkaline which makes bacteria and fungi easy to thrive on. i've used ph balanced washes before and still had no results because of the irritating ingredients and acne medication in it. this non soap bar is ph balanced along with nothing irritating at all. it even has a lemony scent to it. it never dries my skin either. the trick is that you cant use any lotion or moisturizer after washing with this bar as it has a pamplet inside the box that explains how it can disrupt the ph. if you cant find it, just search the internet for "natures plus natural beauty cleansing bar" and i'm sure alot of sites will appear like amazon, etc where you can purchase online.

I have been meaning to change use a face a bar at night and never have washed my face with a bar of soap. Do you wipe it on a towel? or do u rub it on to your hands? or directly soap bar to face? just wondering

well even though it is a "bar" it doesnt contain soap which is very irritating for me. it is a non-soap bar. all i do is wet my skin, lather the bar on my hands then massage it into my skin and rinse. i usually do this twice and pat dry with a towel. i dont rub with washcloths because that irritates my skin. the pamphlet inside the cleansing bar is very interesting and useful. again, i think its better if this is the only thing you use on your face. just use this bar morning and night with no moisturizers applied afterwards. works wonders alone.

one more thing, this is pretty random but when i take multi vitamins , i tend to notice acne on my face. i went to a dermatolgist when i was younger and he did tell me that too much vitamin b12 will break you out. i'm not telling anyone to not taking their vitamins, but i dont take vitamins and do not break out anymore. i personally think there is a correlation between multivitamins and acne. what i do take now is wheat grass whenever i remember. i dont think you have to take it everyday but i drink the powder a couple times a week. What i do take everyday is omega 3 fish oil which balances androgen (hormone) production that many beleive that too much is responsible for acne because it makes sebum production become overactive. also, it helps with mood and is like food for your brain, very nourishing. our brain is 90% fat, and this is a good fat that many are defecient in.

so my regimen to the healthy skin that i now have is:

A) I wash twice a day with natures plus natural beauty cleansing bar. i lather it on my hands then massage onto my face and rinse, pat dry.

B) I shampoo my hair with "tea tree therapy with tea tree oil and herbal extracts" shampoo. just condition the tips, not the scalp.

C) I take Nordic Naturals omega 3 fish oil ( i take the liquid because it has higher epa, and dha which is more effective) but the capsules are suitable for people who cant hack the taste. Make sure you purchase a brand of fish oil that tests for mercury and like that. it will usually say on the bottle. i get mine at the vitamin shoppe. i'm sure GNC carries some too.

D) i drink wheat grass on occasion, at least twice a week, i try to drink it everyday ( it's like eating your greens everyday) but i dont think this is a must, its just like a boost. the omega 3 fish oil, i think is a must.

I dont eat peanuts or nuts because i break out with them.