Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSets

Small Pimples at the end of course

After my 5 month treatment, I'm pretty close to 100% clear. I still get very small whiteheads, and small red bumps that do not fully come to the surface. My course is over in 8 days, and was wondering if anyone who was in the same boat as me, continued to clear after their course. If you did clear, are you still clear? I'm going to the derm on monday, to inquire about an extra month, but would appreciate it if someone could help me. I know you can continue to make improvements after the course is over, but is wondering if people here have gone through this, and what result you achieved. Thanks! :think:

I never fully cleared and even after my course. Give it to whole "2 months" after your course. That's what most ppl say.

I think I'm going for a second course, today is the 2 month mark and I still get tiny pimples weekly.

Yeah I was reading some of your posts. Thanks for responding. Is there anyone who was not fully clear after their course, but did continue to clear after? And possibly stayed clear? Thannks!

My derm said that at the end of the course the oil will come back and that i may get a breakout then and that it would clear naturally.