Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Packerfan785

Scars and hyperpigmentation

Improve your diet. Pretend like you are in the marines and be all that you can be. Help that old lady across the street. Pick up some milk for your mother, do some dishes, stay late at work, go to see some stupid chick flick with your sister. Get yourself all mixed up in your glorious life. This sounds like some hokey pokey, but I was always worried about my red marks when I'd leave to go chill with friends (they are so minor, really, you are your own worst critic), then when I'd get there and see my face they were friggen not even there. The blood flow to your face when talking to people heals them fast. I cannot prove this and really don't care to anyways, but the quickest way to heal red marks is with a good diet, short showers, no scrubbing, and time spent with friends and family. AKA time not worrying about acne until it is so far from your mind and daily routine that it isn't even there anymore.