Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tired princess

good multivitamin that DOESN'T break you out?

i take 50mg of zinc, and 500mg of vitamin c, along with acidophullus.

is there a multivitamin i should be taking everyday as well? one that WON'T give me more acne?

There's no need to take a multivitamin unless you have something like leaky gut. Just eat your veggies.

If you have lifestyle factors that could predispose you to Vitamin D deficiency (not going outdoors much, living at a high altitude, wearing sunscreen frequently, having dark skin), then I suggest a Vitamin D supplement. Fish oil and magnesium are two others that could be of some benefit. Otherwise, I don't think that taking a multivitamin is a worthwhile investment, especially since some of them seem to mysteriously break some people out.

I take One-A-Day for Women and it doesn't break me out.

If you're trying to avoid certain allergens or additives, though, I'd recommend checking out your local health food store and looking for a multivitamin without all the extra crap they usually add to the big brand ones.

I don't think any multivitamin would cause breakouts.

Some people find that the iodine and some other supplements in some multivitamins cause them to break out.

thanx guys. so i guess ill just stick to what ive been taking... the only thing is ive come across things that say a copper defiency from taking zinc everyday??? is that going to effect me?? i only take 50mg which is the recommended dose on the bottle.