Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was at a event with my best friend, and were just lounging around. I ran into a guy, who was a old neighbor. He asked for my number and thought it would be cool to hang out or just catch up as he said. We talked for about a 2 weeks, and he did some flirting. Randomly he asked about my best friend. He had basically wanted me to hook him up with her, asked me for her number and everything. What sucked was I had thought he actually had liked me, or if anything was a good friend. After that was out in the open, he never bothered to talk to me again.

Though honestly I wasn't surprised, this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Though they usually don't stretch it out this long. But apparently he was hoping I'd "recommend" him more cause I would see how cool he is. I think I like it better when guys tell me upfront that they like my friend and need my help. I don't mind that, but leading me on / using me is freaking hurtful.

Just needed to vent.

omg, that sucks. I am so sorry :comfort:

Well on the bright side, at least he wasn't embarrassed if people thought that he liked you. I think most guys i know would be embarrassed if anyone even thought for a milasecond that he might have that tiniest flicker of interest in a girl like me :)

omg, that sucks. I am so sorry :comfort:

Well on the bright side, at least he wasn't embarrassed if people thought that he liked you. I think most guys i know would be embarrassed if anyone even thought for a milasecond that he might have that tiniest flicker of interest in a girl like me :)

Thanks, well i think he might have been embarrassed about me anyway. When he was talking to me the event was basically over and people were just cleaning or out. We never actually ever hung out. so ya. I think guys would be embarrassed to like me too, so its okay :hug:

So, do what he wanted and tell your friend what you think, that he is a jackass who needs to play in traffic

Though my best friend is already taken. And I would rather push him into traffic, but hey thats just me. lol

Ouch! I would have cursed the guy to hell, if someone would have done that to me. I seriously hate mindgames like that. Luckily, the guys here are pretty straightforward and go directly for the "main target" and do not make detours.

Remember: The ugly duckling grew up and became beautiful on the outside too, like it was on the inside from the beginning.

This ugly duckling has her fingers crossed on that. :pray:

If that's you in your avatar, you are far from ugly. :comfort: Forget him.

Thanks, but if your referring to the the new avatar (black dress).. thats not me. I wish.

He did stretch that out pretty far. Did you call him out on this? That is low, but sometimes people don't even realize how harmful their actions can be.

Thanks, but if your referring to the the new avatar (black dress).. thats not me. I wish.

Haha nope, I was talking about your previous one. =]

He did stretch that out pretty far. Did you call him out on this? That is low, but sometimes people don't even realize how harmful their actions can be.

No, I didn't even bother.

Haha nope, I was talking about your previous one. =]

Oh well, than thank you :D

that's his loss because if you're the one from your avator your body looks banging hot.

No, I just changed it. This avatar just looked cool to me.