Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tai

My scar picture is up and need suggestion!

I have used a full bottle of vinager, half a bottle of exfol and copper serum, half a bottle of mandelic acid and a full jar of elicina LOL no that dint do anything but i spend good money on it so i might as well #-o

I never realize how bad my scarring is untill this week, safe to say am quite depress, if you look at my post in the "rant" board you can see that not only am stress out about my face but other things as well.

I feel like nothing eles will work because i have tried alot of topical and non of them worked! well they do seems to work a lil at the begining then again i think it just in my head.

Take a look at this pic, this is the worse side of my face, as you can see i have alot of red marks, uneven skintones and pits.

ANY SUGGESTION IS APPRICIATED!

http://www.freewebs.com/samplesx123/nasty.jpg

Kinda strange. The link to your picture is a *.jpg, but it loops back to this very same page. :-k

LOL yea i noticed that, not sure why, try to copy and paste it onto your browser, that should work!

Looks like some shallow boxscars are rolling scars to me.

You might want to look at subcision or skin needling.

Maya, actually my scars arnt too bad in real life but its the red marks and bad complexion that make it look really bad. Do you think lactic peel will help alot?

.... but its the red marks and bad complexion that make it look really bad.  Do you think lactic peel will help alot?

My scars look exactly like yours.

This strange redness/blueness really bothers me. I have this condition over 10 month now.

hehe i dont know where you get blueness from, i think that just from the camera :-k but i agree, my scar is a real whore to get rid off [-o<