Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wapak

Using the All Natural Regimen

it got less and less without you scraping it off? how? did it just flake off?

i want to know if the dead skin mask will flake off on its own or if i have to gently scrape it off again. i already scraped it off once on day 21

hey wapak did you ever have any areas that still broke out like crazy?

No. The problem areas on my jaw lines are now gone and aren't coming back. I only have 2 spots in total that are drying up. I am not sleeping early at all and aren't eating good. Lacking exercise too but still not breaking out. Still not letting water touch my face and I'm itching to try the baking soda wash but I'm afraid I might break out like before. I'm not assured that I can go back to these state again so I'm holding it dearly. :lol:

P.S. I'm not trying to be a bad influence here but simply stating some facts. Try it out for yourselves.

Hi, wapak, I also started this no-water method, absolutly no water, no touch for 3 weeks now.

I really got no breakout and good skin tone for the first 2 weeks. but after that, I had continuous breakout. Though it's not bad comparing to before, but I am still not sure if this is really work?

I just wonder did you get similar experience?

Yes, I am still getting a few spots here and there that are not noticeable and goes away fast and leaves no mark.

I actually had breakout: you don't feel very good about overall skin conditions and had some big cyist, not like the first two weeks,just some few pimple, I think they are different.

So I should stick on this for another month to see the result?

Check out first what is the cause for your breakout. Think back on what might have caused them. Then avoid those and that breakout will clear itself out.

Yes, since I saw positive result these days, I start to do whatever I want, eating fast food everyday, drinking a lot, etc, the feeling of living free is really great! :D so I understand now, the root cause of the ance may lying down somewhere else, we don't know yet. But if we let the skin do its own job, the ance can be minimized to its original form.

so what the root cause of ance? you have any idea?

I myself have been trying for long time, the only two postive observations are:

[1] Masturbation. If 100% quit masturbation, the acne will clear up for some time, but also not a cue, invalid after 1 month or so. Sex seems ok if not doing everyday, :cool:

[2] Calorie intake. If I eat really a little everyday, make sure to eat only if I feel hungry and stop eating after 60%~70% fullness. This seems clear up as well and last for longer time. I stopped because I can't bear I am too thin and not happy with not enjoying eating.

Anything else like internal cleanse ( liver, colon, blood ) or using different topic (including organic), I don't think they address the root issues from my personal "fighting" experience.

Hey Wapak,

I'm going to start this regimen today. Do you think dry-skin brushing would be a good idea to get rid of the flakes? And when you talk about resuming washing the face like a normal person, what would be a good time to start doing that?

Thanks for the info! Really hope this works. *fingers crossed*

So I've been trying to do the whole water only regimen for a few months now. Like many of you I get the dead skin mask (on my nose cheeks, and forehead), but unfortunately, when it gets bad, i get self conscious and i remove it with a washcloth. It makes my skin smooth again, but irritated at the same time. For some reason, why I try and not rinse my face with water at all, I'll get a a red itch rash that looks even worse than the dead skin mask. I'm going to start jogging every day for 30 minutes and rinse my face with water. I'm hoping this will help clean my skin and provide some natural oil while rinsing away some of the crap that i sweat out. The whole dead skin mask happened to me in the past a few years ago. Fortunately at that time, I didn't have a job or any obligation to go out in public so i was able to wait the dead skin mask without getting self conscious about it. My face got back to normal for awhile, but then I made the mistake of washing my face and over exfoliating it. Ever since then I've been struggling with the same problem. Just need to wait out the dead skin build up and let it flake off on it's own, but its so hard, ya know.

@olyguy

Yeah, the dead skin build up is hard to deal with. I decided that it is sebhorric dermatitis and made a move. I started washing with baking soda and it was immediately gone. I'm getting a couple of new spots now but I am still observing if washing with baking soda will make me break out like before.

@olyguy

Yeah, the dead skin build up is hard to deal with. I decided that it is sebhorric dermatitis and made a move. I started washing with baking soda and it was immediately gone. I'm getting a couple of new spots now but I am still observing if washing with baking soda will make me break out like before.

Though I don't know your condition, I'd caution to diagnose yourself with sebhorric dermatitis. I thought I had it in the past, so i started using ketoconazole shampoo (also tried head and shoulders, and selsen blue) in my hair, and sometimes on my face, and I found that it only made things worse, it's way too harsh. I'd suggest you don't wash your face with anything, just water, perhaps every other day, or every few days, but just for like 15 seconds with low water pressure. I don't think the face needs to be washed with cleansers, I mean, you don't wash your body with anything, and it doesn't develop any problems. I remember i didn't wash my face with anything but water in my teen years and I never had any problems. Only when i started to think i had to wash my face with cleansers did i begin having problems to me thinking that i had sebhorric dermatitis. But if you wash your face with just water every couple days, I think the trick is to not let the oil build up on your face (as bacteria likes an oily environment) and to try and not sweat (as you'll loose water that your skin needs and it will release small amounts of waste on your skin). I'm pretty sure the problem I had in the past was washing my face most every day and it basically destroyed and over exfoliated the top layer of my skin. I'm also hyper sensitive to shampoo, not on my scalp, but on my face (because the top layer of my skin wasn't as strong as it should be). I even tried baby shampoo, but then I learned that even baby shampoo has some really bad chemicals in it. I haven't washed my hair with anything other than water for the last month and i no longer get an irritated forehead and nose (even though i tilted my head back when washing my hair and didn't get any on my face). I haven't washed my face with anything other than water every few days, and I've been avoiding sweating, and its helping.

Yeah, I almost used shampoo luckily I discovered baking soda and just trying it out. I don't have the dead skin build up anymore but getting some couple new pimples. If the number of pimples increase then I'd stop using it and just use water.

do you guys shower when doing this..?

I don't plan on doing it but maybe i might next year during the summer lol and just stay home all day. And won't you smell if you don't wash your face for months...?

Two quick questions:

1. How does this regimen affect body acne? Are you supposed to avoid water altogether (i.e. no showering) for it to work on the body as well?

2. What's the verdict on washing your hair? Shampoo or no?

On day 4, by the way. i don't think I've gone this long without washing my face in 12 years. Kind of liberating.

THIS IS UNREAL! i'm scared to try this. but i really want to.. i want to be free!!

please, post yr progress! =]

how do u function in society with a "dead skin mask" ???

are u guys just that brave???