Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wapak

Using the All Natural Regimen

hi.

i'm about 2 weeks in and i got a couple of questions. first question is about the itchiness. it has gotten so damn unbearable geez i wish i can just dump my face into a bowl of water and wash the crap off my face. how long do u have to wait for the itchiness to go away or u didn't itch at all i wanna know plz. second question is the oiliness. how long does it take for it to completely go away. like i said it's about 2 weeks and the oil is reduced a lot but it's still there. besides these 2 problems i'm sure this is the way to go. i have only gained 1 acne so far and pimples here and there but u no pimple are very minor compared to acne and they only last like what, 1-2 days. i no longer have to spend hours and hours inside the bathroom, looking at myself, washing my face, and all that shit u no. thank you for the idea and i pray for you my friend!

itchiness will subside but DO NOT itch. Try to fight the urge. Same goes for the oiliness it will subside. Unfortunate thing is that you will soon get the dead skin mask and don't mess with that either, leave it on for about 3 weeks.

itchiness will subside but DO NOT itch. Try to fight the urge. Same goes for the oiliness it will subside. Unfortunate thing is that you will soon get the dead skin mask and don't mess with that either, leave it on for about 3 weeks.

well thank you for replying Mr. RatsOff i have a question for you. can you tell me how long do i have to put up with this. i managed to do that for the almost 2 weeks now but it's so damn bad! it itches like AHHH. it's hard to continue without knowing when it's gonna stop. also i get a p couple red and even more itchy "areas" or a big ass spots whatever you call it on my face. ahhh when are they gonna go away. and oh yeah to me the dead skin mask is nothing since i don't feel it. i think i'm on the right track. i just need some motivation i guess. :confused:

What area are you itching? Is there anything that touches that area? Answer as accurate as you can and I'll help with all I can. ;)

it's like a rash. two on my cheeks, right next to my nose left and right. and as of today i got another one of this on my forehead mostly between my brows and above it a little bit. i also a lil bit on my jaw. it's very red, itchy, and has a layer of dead skin dirt thing whatever u call it on top of it. i ain't gonna peel it off cuz underneath, the skin definitely has something going on. it's less itchy today though which is a good thing. my face looks pretty bad now. is this normal?

Yeah, the exact same thing, same feeling and same place to mine in the past! If you have checked my album you'll see a picture of mine with those rash-like things.

Don't touch it or put anything on it so that it will not itch. If you touch it, you will feel more itch and scratching will make it worse. Those will flake in time and will be gone. Well, that's what happened to me. And with the flaking you saw, there is a high chance that it would be the same with me.

Good luck dude!

Day 51

• Unintentionally introduced water to my face. I can't avoid it since it's hard to do so while doing the "no poo method"(search google).
  • The only place I saw dead skin are on the sides of my nose and on the sides of my mouth. I simply scratched them off and their good as gone.
  • I think I made it past the dead skin build up phase by now.
  • Still no breakouts.
  • Have 4 pimples but they are drying up now.
  • Got my jaw and chin line acne under control by turmeric juice. They are gone and just drying up with the red marks fading.
  • Back and shoulder acne also got controlled by turmeric juice. All drying up and fading red marks.
  • This so great!!! Can't wait for the red marks to fade but I really can't do anything but wait. :lol:
  • Gonna watch for any reaction with water.
  • Still planning to not let water touch my face for the following days.
  • Good luck to all!

Day 56

• Now, I intentionally introduced water to my face.
  • I saw redness after washing probably because of letting water flow through my face for too long.
  • Still no breakouts.
  • Have a couple of little whiteheads.
  • Other than that, things are still doing great!
  • Still observing.

A quick update:

Still no breakouts.

Having a couple of spots due to not living a healthy lifestyle. Surprisingly, this does not lead to breakouts.

Though the few pimples I got recently are larger compared to the ones I get when I was still living healthy.

Washed my face a couple of times. My washing method is like this -> Splash warm water, splash cold water, splash warm water, splash cold water then pat dry and the rest air dry.

i have the same story as you.

started at young age.

got severe.

then, used everything.

now i'm on Proactiv.

when I saw your topic, I was thinking you weren't going to use anything you buy at a store. Maybe a grocery store? When I saw 'All Natural' I was thinking like using home remedies.

I came across this.

seriously am amazed.

and a little scared.

i'm thinking about trying it. but, i can't risk how much Proactiv really cleared my skin.

i mean yeah i'm sick of the few pimples and the few red scars, but hey.

though, i have been drinking TONS of water, healthy diet, and excersising.

my face, isn't 100 % clear, but you know. it's a big difference since then.

so. not sure if I want to take on this.

but let's just say, I'm extremely IMPRESSED.

how you had the guts to take on a new change like that

and now you have results!

that's great! i'm happy for you.

*btw, I am a filipina - not full. but half :]

it's like a rash. two on my cheeks, right next to my nose left and right. and as of today i got another one of this on my forehead mostly between my brows and above it a little bit. i also a lil bit on my jaw. it's very red, itchy, and has a layer of dead skin dirt thing whatever u call it on top of it. i ain't gonna peel it off cuz underneath, the skin definitely has something going on. it's less itchy today though which is a good thing. my face looks pretty bad now. is this normal?

hey boogerman, i had the same problem as you. the way i fixed it was i put fresh aloe vera on my face for like 2 days and it was all gone. i also changed my diet which helped alot. try eating healthy and take some omega 3 and apple cider vinegar everyday

@Lorenzy

I'm glad to see you here drop by!

I liked the way proactive calmed my jaw line acne and cleared the rest of my face. But thinking that I have to rely on that over-expensive thing for the rest of my life and the way it made my face look unnatural scared the living shit out of me. :lol:

Then I saw all those post about letting go and letting ur skin take care of itself and had an epiphany and there everything started. I was so full of enthusiasm on the first few days to even feel the fear of change. Then as days pass by I just felt that this feels so right and I feel like I'm living like the rest of the people without acne. And now, I'm still here trying to help out others. ;)

Read here first before you think of this:

and this:

Keep in mind that ProActive have BP(benzoyl peroxide) in it.

Btw, have you been here in the Phil.? It's so hot here right now. >_<

i'm slowly stopping the use of Proactiv.

now, i use the whole 3-step solution in the morning,

and just the cleanser at night.

then just the cleanser,

then suddenly nothing.

but lately, i've switched to more natural products.

like, lemon juice (working so well right now) and witch hazel. don't know what to do about the cleanser thing though.

i'm afraid my skin will really freak out when i suddenly stop, as it does to many people.

thanks! I read a few posts of it. i'm so glad I found you, NOW i feel like there's a possibiliity.

i'll try out some of it, but not so ready on the no water method thing.

but, congrats! i wish i could feel like that again.

yeah, i've actually been to Phil. twice. I love it over there.

my mom grew up in eastern Samar. so, she grew up in the boonies. haha.

Cebu is like, awesome though.

i've been to Manila, and stayed there for a week.

my Ate's daughter is an actress over there.

you ever been to the United States?

Well, that's a start. Though I don't know what will happen with your lessening approach. As you know, what I did is abruptly stopping. And yes, using natural things that doesn't irritate your skin is the way. Don't worry about any cleanser, water is enough to do that. But be warned that different places have different kind of water.

boonies? haha.. places like that is refreshing, free of smokes and such. though the feeling of being so far away from civilization is scary too. :lol:

what's her screen name? that's awesome!

U.S? Not yet, though I'm planning to someday. I wanna check out the American dream land. ;)

Day 77

• Washed my face today.
  • Going to apply turmeric juice again.
  • Still having couple of spots here and there but is going away leaving no marks.
  • Uploaded latest pictures.

Gonna show the before and after pictures of using turmeric juice on my problem areas.

Before

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1233785723/med_gallery_92639_9065_4074.jpg

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1233785723/med_gallery_92639_9065_1866.jpg

After

Left Jaw

post-92639-1238068113_thumb.jpg

Right Jaw

post-92639-1238068193_thumb.jpg

post-92639-1238068113_thumb.jpg

post-92639-1238068193_thumb.jpg

Got lazy to smash some turmeric roots so I failed to put the turmeric juice on Day 77 but I will definitely do so tonight. I'll turn this computer off to make sure do it! :lol:

Oh my, this is turning into addiction, I think I need to stay away from the computer for some time. >_<

hey wapak i have a question for you. im sure it was stated in your previous posts. when you started to get the dead skin mask, how did you get rid of it since you dont wash your face with water? i think you said you used your fingernails? isnt it hard to do when your skin is not wet?

and for my progress, i havent touched my face with water for a while and its going good. i feel like if i wash it with water it will prolong the healing process, although it wont hurt later on.

i know others like yepican wash their face with water every night and use a washcloth to get rid of it, but i dont want to wash my face with water just yet and i wanted to know how to get rid of the dead skin when my face is dry not wet (of course ill let it stay for a while to heal)

The dead skin mask is all over my face but not wetting it makes it not obvious so there's no problem with the mask. But when it flakes like this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1232088109/med_gallery_92639_9065_112184.jpg That's when I use my fingernails to scrape off the obvious flakes.

In my experience, the dead skin mask will disappear on it's own. You just need to deal with the obvious flakes. And when you start experimenting with water, that's when you will see if you still have it all over your face or just in certain areas left. And just scrape it all off while wet then wait for another week of doing nothing then try again. Time will come until you won't see any dead skin buildup.

ive had problems with dead skin mask when i used water only. but now that im not washing it with anything, i dont think ill have that problem anymore. its been a week and its going good so far. i know my skin is healing

thank you wapak for updating your progress.. it gives me hope :D

hi wapak. i havent really read every single thing but i was hoping you could answer me directly.

did your skin ever itch? and when did it itch?

my skin itches in certain spots and it drives me crazy and i try not to itch them ahaha its so hard

Yep, there were instances where my skin itched. And it itched like hell.

When I touch it, it started to feel itchy. The more I touch the more it get's itchy. Oh yeah, and when I think that it will be itchy, it really do get itchy. I know it's crazy but they happened! :lol:

Anyway, I simply sleep it through and the next day they were gone. And I keep my skin out of my mind. ;)

Anyway, tell me if anything weird happens.

When I'm living healthy lifestyle, the odd pimple will go away within 24 hours. But now that I don't exercise, eat lots of junk foods, have irregular meal time, staying up late night and irregular bowel movement, the pimple last for more than 1 day.

If it is still there after 3 days, I would use turmeric juice and usually the next day it would be dead already and just drying up. What I learned with this is that living unhealthy lifestyle for me doesn't lead to breakouts.

I pat the dripping sweat. The rest I usually leave them air dry. Sweat + oil does not cause acne. That's what I learned from experience anyway. =]