Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike M

Verilux Happy Skin Blue/Red Light for sale

Hi, I am selling my blue/red light on ebay. Please don't erase this post (like healthboards did). I am just selling one light, as I no longer need it. Discovered my skin problems were due to food allergies and not bacteria. here is the link, you will need to first type in http://

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220338621508

This light will work for you if you've had success with solutions like proactiv and other benzoyl peroxide treatments for bacteria. If that doesn't work for you, then you probably have food allergies too! Try laying off of sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.

Thank you,

Mike

I am unsure if my acne is bacteria or food allergies. I tried alot of products and havent seen any improvement. How do you know if sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate are in the food we eat?

Isn't that a picture of the Verilux ClearWave you have posted on your eBay auction?

Here's a picture they show for a "Happy" model from the manufacturers site, http://www.verilux.com/light-therapy-lamps...t-light-therapy and it makes no mention of 415nm Blue/Violet light? Just "full spectrum". Although the ClearWave is listed as Blue/Red 420nm and 660nm.

What am I missing without spending endless time at their site?

My light is this one..

You can tell because it says Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, on the ingredients list. It's in almost all processed foods. Stay away from.. fast food, tv dinners, cold cuts (eat the natural ones), etc.

If that doesn't work, try the 7 common allergens.. soy, peanut, milk, wheat, shellfish.. i forget the others.

For me it's a combination of a bunch of foods and preservatives :(