Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adamrodriguez

BACTERIA DOES NOT CAUSE ACNE!

In order to free yourself forever of acne, you must know that acne is NOT caused by bacteria alone, it is mainly an internal problem.

You need to clense your organs of toxins (kidneys, blood, bowel, liver, etc.).. In order to have youthful bright eyes, dark circle-free eyes (which is one sign of liver toxicity) and clear skin.

Detoxification is also key if you have severe acne and all around unhealthy.

Let me ask you something, what happens if you dont put oil or water in your car, it breaks down, right? Well your body acts the same way, if it doesnt have the essential tools to repair and protect itself, your organs will start breaking down, thus things get out of control and bad things like acne happens (and a short life span). For instance, we all produce a certain thing called prostaglandins, we have 30 different types of prostaglandins that help eliminate toxins and hormones from the body (EFA's and Fish Oils make these prostaglandins, more on this later..), if we only have a few of them your liver begins to stop filtering out toxins at an optimum level, creating problems. There are several reasons for why we get acne, dirty blood (from the bad foods we eat, things we drink and the things we breathe), certain organs like the liver and kidneys arent working 100%, our tube systems get clogged with mucus forming proteins, our bowels and colons arent clean, and a whole lot of other things we don't know.. I'm going to try to show you how to cleanse your body with raw foods and show you things that can help build your body so it can repair itself better than it already is, here is just a summary on what you need and don't need, ill explain more about foods as we go on:

Things you need:

Your body needs Essential Fatty Acids(primrose, borage and flaxseed oil **Google "Total EFA's**), Cod Liver Fish Oil(carlson's is a good brand), Sunlight(only if you eat veggies), Oxygen and Water, Vitamins(you can use supplements like Beta Carotene, Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Selenium, Magnesium and ZINC) You need the proper balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 and 9 Fatty Acids, you need Lechithen found in egg yolks (specifically free range grass fed), you need FIBER (to clean your system of waste and toxins) , PROTEINS and CARBS from vegetables, fruits (1-2 peices of fruit a day is plenty, to much sugar will aggravate acne!) and berries and most of all you need FATS from expeller pressed coconut oil!

Things you don't need:

You need to cut back on protein (average american diet consumes way to much protein in one day, 1/4th of your intake should come from protein on average.. alittle goes a long way).

Reccomended Proteins: All Seed and Nuts (10 or so per serving), leafy greens, Vegetables, Fruits, Chicken and Turkey, Goat Kefir, raw egg yokes (free range grass fed, absolutely no egg whites should be consumed), Sprouts, sprouted whole grains and beans, lentils, starchy vegatables (potatos, yams, etc.),

(a good tip on eating organic chicken or turkey, only eat about half a fist size of meat and eat them with greens as they contain fiber and help break down the meat for proper digestion).

Bad Proteins: Red Meat, Mercury-Tainted Fish

You need absolutely no refined FATS (processed junk food, chocolate, you name it if it's in the grocery store and is processed with tons of fat and sugar you should avoid. Fried foods, foods fried in refined hydrogenated vegetable oils you should avoid, when these oils are heated they cause free radicals in your system and slowly destroy your organs, oil that is used for cooking will kill you slowly making you live a shorter life... avoid like the plague!)

Reccomended Fat/Oils: Extra Virgin Expeller-Pressed Coconut oil (by far the best saturated oil you can eat and cook with, tons of benefits i will list later), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, etc.. Oils that are not used for cooking include Fish Oils, Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Hemp Oil (all are great for overall health)

You need absolutely no refined carbs or grains (except you can have all the veggies, sprouts, whole sprouted grains, wheatgrass you want as these all have fiber-rich complex carbs you need). **raw honey and maple syrup and molases are ok refined carbs but only at the minimum**

Reccomended Carbs: Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Sprouts (like alfalfa), grasses (like wheat or barley grass), honey, starchy vegetables (potatos, yams, etc.)

You need absolutely no white sugar or refined white flour (WHITE sugar and flour is found in everything, and also sugar substitutes/artificial sweeteners like aspartame or nutrisweet are deadly poison, avoid like the plague! If you follow my advice you will have all the sugar you need found in fruits, berries and sweet veggies like carrots. You need no white breads, if it's pasty it will clog your system like glue). **also white rice is very starchy and will clog up your system like glue** these are some of the main problem foods that cause oily greasy faces.

You need zero dairy products (any product that contains milk such as cheese, yogurt etc. have a protein in it called casein, this protein acts like a glue and when it enters your system it clogs up your lymphnodes and blood making things hard on your liver and causing problems like acne. Milk from cows and goat you should avoid, your body does not need excess mucus in your system making you unhealthy and sick. I do Reccomend Goat Kefir as its basically broken down protein that is safe to eat and has tons of enzymes cleaning your bowel system (Goat kefir can be found at Whole Foods). The magic of kefir is when you mix it with the EFA oils (essential fatty acid), the oils combine with the kefir and makes it easier to absorb cleaning out your liver system creating more prostaglandins that are vital for discarding built up hormones and toxins, this is one of the MAIN reasons why we have acne, there are many reasons why we have acne, toxic liver, dirty blood, dirty bowel system, kidneys, what we breathe, what we eat, what we drink... keep your system clean on the inside and you will see improvements on the outside.

Also.. stop using topicals, chemicals, cleansers, exfoliants, acids and chemicals such as benzoyl peroxide. These things eventually seep into your skin and do nothing about solving the real issue, they rob your face of natural oils, drying up your skin causing cracking, peeling, redness and irritation stealing the natural moisture from your skin giving you even more problems like overactive sebaceous glands. Bacteria will aggrivate acne but its not the main cause of acne, like i said above, it is mainly an internal problem.

Have a balance in essential fats/oils, fruits (like i said fruits have alot of sugar in them use in moderation, berries have less sugar in them you can eat more of them, citrus fruits rid the system of mucus you can have alot more of them) vegetables (you can have as many veggies and greens you want, there is no limit, except carrots they have loads of sugar) and other foods, water.. you will see a difference!

All the info i shared with you can be found came from an e-book called "Your Last Acne Solution" (acneyoda.com), there is a price for it but you can contact me personally and i will give it to you for free, just pm me. This book contains a WHOLE hell of lot more of important vital information and tips i might have forgotten to tell you, so read the book, read it again, and take notes!

-Adam

Clense your liver, Clense your colon, Cleanse your body of toxins and left over hormones with essential foods shown in this e-book, and you will have clear non-oily skin.

If you have any questions for me, please ask!

you say stop the protein and carbs, but I workout a lot so that is not a possibility

I never said that, i said eat LESS especially if you dont work out. But if you work out eat a moderate amount of carbs, and some protein before working out.. to much meat protein can be bad. I reccomend turkey and chicken, nuts and seeds as your only pure protein source (A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY), about a half a fist size of meat protein is all you need for one day. You really only need 1/4th of your daily intake of pure protein.

Refined carbs have no place in your diet, complex carbs like celery, cucumbers, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, fennel or any type of veggies including sprouts is an excellent slow burning source for carbs, they also have enough protein!

before you work out.. prefferably wait 30 mins after you eat before working out.

Think about it like this, carbs are for FUEL, for working out, proteins are for MUSCLE for working out.

if you eat to much protein your body begins to metabolize and your body will become to acidy and will toxify your system while you work out.

You are also going to need some fat too, the best fat out there is cold-pressed coconut oil, a few tablespoons will do.

I agree with most of that. Except natural saturated fats are healthy and very healing. It is trans-fats from fried foods and vegetable oils that are toxic.

I agree with most of that. Except natural saturated fats are healthy and very healing. It is trans-fats from fried foods and vegetable oils that are toxic.

Right, i meant that Hydrogenated oils and Vegetable oils are TOXIC, not the saturated oils.

Literally all cooking oils found in grocery stores are toxic, when you heat any oil they become free radicals and slice your sensitive tissues like razor blades, they scavenge for electrons. stealing enzymes and infiltrate cell membranes. They literally destroy and clog the kidneys, liver, spleen and your muscles.. your liver's prostaglandin (the things that discard unused hormones in your blood) stop producing, creating acne.

Go into your kitchen right now and throw these out:

margerine

crisco

Hydrogenated oil

Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil

canola oil

soybean oil

solidified vegetable oil

hydrogenated soybean oil

or anything with that type of wording, throw it away now, they are just one process away from plastic.. you do not need to die at an early age from using these things, they create kidney stones etc.. so anything fried, deep fried, stay away from like the plague!!!

Like YOU said saturated oils are the best, the one that is extremely healthy for the liver is Coconut oil, if you suffer from acne eat LOTS of coconut oil! i eat about 2-4 tablespoons a day.

The best things about Coconut Oil:

*You can cook with it and it wont break down and harm you.

*it reduces the chance of heart disease

*it causes you to not become hungry

*prevents fat tissue buildup in your organs

*helps speed up metabolism causing you to be lean and burn more fat

*normalizes your blood sugar

*helps prevent diabetes

*heals the lining of your bowels/colon walls

Make sure to get the extra virgin coconut oil in the jars, make sure its organic and expeller-pressed or cold-pressed. you can find it at any healthfood store like whole foods or you can pick it up here:

tropicaltraditions.com

How do you stop hormones lol?

Your liver produces things called prostaglandins, our bodys produce 30 different kinds of prostaglandins and they are mainly there to catch excess hormones and discard them out of the liver. If you dont have enough of them the hormones build up in the liver causing acne problems and in order to make them you need EFA's (essential fatty acids), but a good balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 (2:1 ratio) helps. Usually everyone is deficient in Omega-3's which are found in flaxseed oil, primrose oil, borage oils and fish oils (like cod liver oil).

I urge you if you are interested in what im sharing with you to pick up the e-book (found in my signature) and read all of it, learn like im doing right now.

The book reccomends using a product called Total EFA's (contains all 3 oils: flaxseed, primrose and borage) and a cod liver fish oil. Google "Total EFA Vegitarian forumula" and find the best price, also carlson's cod liver fish oil but that is secondary.

Like i said, buy the e-book, you wont be sorry.

I have to disagree with the hormones causing acne. I was on steroids and was injecting about 10 times the normal testosterone the body produces naturally each week for 10 weeks straight. I follow Dan's regimen with a couple of my own tweaks and saw no change in my skin at all, and that would definitely be an "excess hormones" situation. Using topical treatments controls my acne very well. In fact I have tried changing my diet as well for several weeks to see no improvement in my skin whatsoever.

I am going to go with bacteria absolutely causes acne.

Stop trying to sell your e-book.

What's the secret of the e-book? I've read a book like this before....what's the difference with this one?

im sharing with you some of the secrets in this e-book, but in order to understand it all you need to read all of it (its pretty long) atleast read it twice and take notes.. its highly concentrated with knowledge, food health tips and recomendations and etc.. I havent read any other e-book about health like this one before, so i dont know.

No dermotologist or doctor would understand what is in this book, this guy (leo) has done years and years and years of studying to come up with this book, i highly recommend it.

Your liver produces things called prostaglandins, our bodys produce 30 different kinds of prostaglandins and they are mainly there to catch excess hormones and discard them out of the liver. If you dont have enough of them the hormones build up in the liver causing acne problems and in order to make them you need EFA's (essential fatty acids), but a good balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 (2:1 ratio) helps. Usually everyone is deficient in Omega-3's which are found in flaxseed oil, primrose oil, borage oils and fish oils (like cod liver oil).

I urge you if you are interested in what im sharing with you to pick up the e-book (found in my signature) and read all of it, learn like im doing right now.

The book reccomends using a product called Total EFA's (contains all 3 oils: flaxseed, primrose and borage) and a cod liver fish oil. Google "Total EFA Vegitarian forumula" and find the best price, also carlson's cod liver fish oil but that is secondary.

Thanks I'm gonna go buy some Omega 3 vitamins also by the way I'm drinking Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar which gets rid of toxins :)

Thanks I'm gonna go buy some Omega 3 vitamins also by the way I'm drinking Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar which gets rid of toxins :)

You need a balance of omega 3 and omega 6, just remember that, you need more omega 3's than you need omega 6 tho. (2:1 ratio daily intake)

One more question Does Omega 3 help you prevent hair loss because I'm worried of being bald one day also my dad is in the scalp part but in my moms side his dad was not bald?

excess oil causes acne

like i explained above, hydrogenated/vegetable oil causes acne, you are right.. but saturated oils like coconut oil help the acne problems by balancing out your blood sugar and a whole slew of other ways to protect you from acne.

One more question Does Omega 3 help you prevent hair loss because I'm worried of being bald one day also my dad is in the scalp part but in my moms side his dad was not bald?

actually the complete opposite! omega-3 ( & EFA oils) lower DHT levels in the blood which seems to be the main reason for male pattern baldness. The EFA oils help balance out hormonal imbalances that may be contributing to baldness and makes hair and nails grow like crazy (liver health is the key to healthy hair, nails, skin)!

i mean that excess sebum on the skin causes acne

oh sorry, yeah you are right.

No bacteria does not cause acne but its part of the acne puzzle. So is the stage of excess shedding within the pore. The stage of hormonal imbalance and what you are talking about is the stage know as improper elimination plus congestion and toxification of the liver and body and still none of all of this is the cause of acne.

The one and the only difference between someone with acne and someone who never does is because people with acne have over sensitive oil gland receptors. Its a genetically determined phenotype compounded by certain furthermore genetic skin types. Even the most smallest elevated androgen levels cause a reaction to produce to much oil leading to acne.

Acne is not a sigh that something is wrong internal it just means the person has got over sensitive oil glands. Doing your teenage years your body produce high levels of androgen for the process for the sexual maturation (Us becoming adults). Some people have genetic skin That makes acne more severe, Some more mild and moderate, Some get acne and it will go a way by adulthood, some never, Some get acne and dark spots, Some get acne and redness, Some get acne and look younger then they are, Some get acne and older then are, Some do not get acne but just dark spots, some do not acne but get redness, Some just have aging skin, Some people just have flawless skin and different combos, Its all genetic.

Like hair lost some lose lots of it starting at 17. Some start at 21, Some never lose any of it, Some may lose very little. Hair can be wavy, curly, straight and be different colors.

You ever seen a person that drinks and do drugs and eats nothing but crap and does not cleans properly but still always has perfect skin. Then there's a young kid about ten years old never did any kind of unclean crap in his life but yet is now showing acne sighs? Cause the kid has over sensitive oil gland receptors.

You can not cure acne only try to control it. With Diet, Topicals, Birth control pills, Advance treatments, Antibiotics, Accutane, Stress control and better sleep, If it continues past adulthood then its a forever battle.

There is a bunch of reasons why we have acne, i believe that its true you can aggrivate your skin enought to produce far to much oil on your face by overwashing or overusing topicals making your oil glands pump more sebum than ever before. But i do believe certain foods like flour, sugar, oily foods that are not saturated oils can cause the glands to pump even more oil. Pesonal experience i have noticed that overwashing and overusing products on the face will cause oily problems, hell i still have it now from all the overwashing and etc. in the past. But i do believe now there is also an internal role in the oiliness, and hopefully this book will help me out in that area.. no guaruntees..

Atleast i am eating more healthy, staying away from foods that trigger the overly excessive oiliness, for me is a learning process. i just wanted to share with you guys some health tips in hopes it will help you with the same problem i am having.

peace out.

In order to free yourself forever of acne, you must know that acne is NOT caused by bacteria alone, it is an internal problem inside your body, you need to clense your organs of toxins and clean your blood in order to have bright eyes, non-saggy eyelids, and clear acne-free skin! detoxification is also key.

Source? And if your source is acneyoda.com, then I hope you've taken some time to review their sources?

In specific, which toxins accumulate in which organs, which toxins accumulate in your blood, where is evidence supporting a method to "clean" your blood, and where's the evidence that doing this leads to bright eyes and non-soggy eyelids?

YOU NEED LESS PROTEIN (alittle goes a long way) in your diet,

It seems that whenever you make an unfounded claim (such as this one), you type it in all caps to somehow make it seem more credible.

I would particularly like to see a source for the protein statement.

you need NO REFINED CARBS (except you can have all the complex carbs you want which are in veggies, greens, sprouts, etc.)

It seems to me that you don't have a good grasp of what a complex carb is, which I don't blame you for, since for the longest time I thought that a complex carb is the opposite of a refined carb, which is not the case.

that cause free radicals in your system causing you to live a short life and cause acne!!!

Source?

STOP THE TOPICALS, THE CHEMICALS, THE CLEANSERS, THE EXFOLIANTS, THE ACIDS AND BENZOYL PEROXIDE. Acne is not caused by BACTERIA, it is caused by excess hormones and excess toxins built up in the liver and kidney,

I could have sworn you just said that acne is caused by dairy and free radicals. Your thesis here is rather broad.

PURIFY YOUR BLOOD (with fruits and berries and greens and veggies)

How do fruits and vegetables purify the blood?

BUILD UP YOUR SYSTEM (starch veggies, egg yolks, nuts and seeds, potatos, goat milk, chicken and turkey).

I thought you said that all dairy products are to be eliminated.

HAVE A BALANCE OF THESE THINGS AND YOU WILL BE O.K.!

AWESOME, DUDE! While you're at it, can you tell me the exact date which I will die?

Your body needs prostaglandins to discard excess hormones built up in your liver, THIS is what is causing you to have acne in the first place!

Source for the statement that prostaglandins help you discard excess hormones built up in your liver?

There is a bunch of reasons why we have acne, i believe that its true you can aggrivate your skin enought to produce far to much oil on your face by overwashing or overusing topicals making your oil glands pump more sebum than ever before

Actually, according to a study done by a member on this site, bryan, he found that washing your skin does not cause it to produce more sebum.

you need ZERO DAIRY PRODUCTS (milk, yogurt, cheese which causes acne!!!

milk doesnt cause acne, otherwise everyone who drank mil would have it so that not the case.

it can aggravate it though.

you need ZERO DAIRY PRODUCTS (milk, yogurt, cheese which causes acne!!!

milk doesnt cause acne, otherwise everyone who drank mil would have it so that not the case.

it can aggravate it though.

DUH!! I'm so sick of seeing these kinds of posts around here. No moron would claim milk causes acne in people. What the poster is saying is that people who are PRONE to acne are more likely to be sensitive to milk and dairy and make matters worse...which is completely true in my case.

hey there

I respect ur opinion and what u believe in, and that maybe ur experience with acne.. but not mine definetly

i suffered with acne and tried it all..

I did a hormone panel and all my hormoner were perfect

I dont have any internal disease whatsoever

but I still have acne

so ur theory dosnt explain my situation

the other thing is, I dont believe in detoxing, and doctors would suppport me on that (I'm a medical student and I say this from the knowledge we've been taught).. ur liver, kidney, lungs, skin and GIT are the most amazing detox system u have.. and they can clear all harmful material in ur body without needing our help most of the time.. UNLESS u interfere with drugs, alcohol, or any poison

now, yes some lifestyle habbits may affect ur system (e.g alcoholism cause liver damage) but this also occurs in yeaaaaars and years!! and this is alcohol, so.. how long would normal food take to damage ur system? 40, 50, 60, 70 years? this if we lived that long to see it!!

plz dont tell me acne is my fault, its not

its not caused by food, some are due to hormones but in most people its not (like me) so the most logic theory now is that its caused by a combination of bacteria and mechanical obstruction.. if it wasnt caused by bacteria then y does it get better when we use anibacterial agents?

plz do not be offended by my opinion.. again I do respect u and ur opinion and ur experience :)