Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kitty may

i'm new..

hi i'm new to this website...i didn't even know there was a website for acne....but i'm really glad there is because i try to talk with family and friend but they do not know what i go through with the emotional and physical pain that i deal with every day...sometimes i don't even want to get out of bed in the morning but i have to because i have a 4 month old baby boy i have to take care of....but any ways i'm just glad that there is a place for people to talk and try and help each other with thier acne problems..thanks..

xxxxxxx..from:kitty may..xxxxxxx

;)

post-91569-1230624993_thumb.jpg

post-91569-1230624993_thumb.jpg

Hey, kitty may, welcome to the site. I'm glad you found this place. It's pretty wonderful, and most of the people here are so sweet and helpful and fun. I'm sure you've got your hands full with your new baby, but I hope you get a chance to really look around, post some questions, and just soak up all the information you can. : )

(Also, I can only hope I'll look as pretty as you did when I decide to get preggers.)

Hey, kitty may, welcome to the site. I'm glad you found this place. It's pretty wonderful, and most of the people here are so sweet and helpful and fun. I'm sure you've got your hands full with your new baby, but I hope you get a chance to really look around, post some questions, and just soak up all the information you can. : )

(Also, I can only hope I'll look as pretty as you did when I decide to get preggers.)

thanks for complament and thanks for being so nice..

thanks for complament and thanks for being so nice..

Aww, hehe, you're welcome. My compliment was just me being honest, and, like I said, the vast majority of us Orgers are really nice, so get used to it! ; )