Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KimchiPower!'s (Robert's) Log (DONE!!)

So just wondering, how long did you have acne for before you tried this??

How long do you plan on staying on both the Dan's BP regimen and the pills after you have clear skin for a while??

Congrats!! I love success stories! :dance:

Also... in case your interested. I tried a lot of different medications in those 4 years:

Murad (3 months) - Acne got worse/Face was shiny and itchy and painful

SpectroJel (1 year) - No change

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (1 month) - Face got better at first then completely dried out

Spectro BP (1 month) - White marks on face/ No change

I tried Murad, the knock-off proactive, and I used Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash for like 4+ years when I didnt really have acne, but for somewhatever reason when it started getting bad this last year, that started making it worse.

I am definitely going to switch over to the "Dan side" no pun intended. You are one of the inspirations I've found on acne.org. Thanks for replying! :surprised:

You're gorgeous BTW!

Also... in case your interested. I tried a lot of different medications in those 4 years:

Murad (3 months) - Acne got worse/Face was shiny and itchy and painful

SpectroJel (1 year) - No change

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (1 month) - Face got better at first then completely dried out

Spectro BP (1 month) - White marks on face/ No change

I tried Murad, the knock-off proactive, and I used Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash for like 4+ years when I didnt really have acne, but for somewhatever reason when it started getting bad this last year, that started making it worse.

I am definitely going to switch over to the "Dan side" no pun intended. You are one of the inspirations I've found on acne.org. Thanks for replying! :surprised:

You're gorgeous BTW!

Do you know of a website for these pills. That would be really helpful. :)

cool. pretty good improvement.. so now you still stick with Dan's Regimen ??

I think you were Korean hehe since your screen name using KIMCHI (korean food) :D

Kimchi :

I interest with supplement food that you take, but I cant found it in Indonesia... so farrrr from Canada hehehe.. yeah Iam from Indonesia..

since I have seen your picture id in acne.org, I am pretty sure that you're not Korean hehe

not look like Asian People..

I cant speak Hangul ... but I love Korean music & movie... :D it's very popular here ...

Your skin looks wonderful!!! :)

I just recently started using Dan's cleanser and benzoyl peroxide treatment and they are so much better than the Proactiv products I was using. I just started taking the supplements today.