Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatever21

foundation (dream matte), tips

I've been using as foundation Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for quite a while and it provides pretty good coverage... has/does anyone use this product? What do you think of it?

I have a really hard time applying make up (foundation, base, powder) without it being noticeable..any tips? :S

Thanks!

I used Dream Matte Mousse a few years ago. I liked the coverage but it never would stay on my face - if I blew my nose or touched my cheeks, makeup would come off all over my hands. By the end of the day, I had "bald spots" where it just completely wore off.

If you're having trouble with makeup looking unnatural, it's probably the wrong color. I have looked back at pictures of myself and cringed because my face was so obviously a different color than the rest of me. If you haven't tried mineral makeup, that might be something to look into because they offer SO many more colors than drugstore foundations. You can get samples from Everyday Minerals for the cost of shipping (shameless plug - I love EM!) and find a shade that works better for you.

hi ya

i have used every foundation under the sun - the best i found is estee lauder double wear... its quite thick so you only need to use a lil bit but it lasts all day it costs around £25 but lasts for ages.... also have u tried applying foundation with a brush it takes getting used to but so good for blending ...

hope this helps

E x