Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nemesisbrady

acne after accutane

ok i dont know if im in the right area for posting this i been reading this site and forums alot all the time you guys seem to know whats best

well long story short i had moderate resistant acne and i was on accutane for 4 months was hell but worth it my face was flawless escept redness and redmarks on cheeks but now 3 months later my zits are coming on my cheeks and little tiny ones on nose i read about lumiport pen is it safe to use this after accutane? or anything that helps ive tried it all benzaclin all topicals antibotics u name it accutane was a life saver but now its slowluy here not as bad but its there so any anwers id appreciate it ill post pics if i can get a camera thanks

Sounds like my story. I was on 2 separate courses of Accutane only about 3 years apart. Each time the acne came back (not nearly as bad as before), and strangely enough I get the acne now where I never had it before I was cleared from the Accutane. Weird.

Sounds like my story. I was on 2 separate courses of Accutane only about 3 years apart. Each time the acne came back (not nearly as bad as before), and strangely enough I get the acne now where I never had it before I was cleared from the Accutane. Weird.

its very annoying expecially havign pale skin its more prominent im gettin that laser pen ill let u kno if that works