Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdagioForStrings

Erythromycin Topical Solution

I went to my docter and he prescribed me some Erythromycin Topical Solution USP 2%. I was just wondering has anyone here heard of or tried this product. Its been a couple days of using it and im breaking out even more but idk if i should be worried cuz most products make you breakout more before actually starting to work. Any comments would be appreciated.

hi, i've been using it for about 2 months and it hasn't helped me at all. i was told to use retin-a at night and then the erythromycin in the morning. since the retin-a made my face burn, the erythromycin made it flare even more. so, if your skin is already irritated, be careful when you use this stuff. good luck.

well its been since friday ive been using this well actually saturday. i feel like its working. my forehead is gettting clearer, ive broken out Sooo much less. in these couple days of using it ive had 1-2 pimples come out and they dried up the next night biggest thing now is just getting my skin to heal from marks n stuff. and my skin is fairly good it doesnt scar or anything amazingly. although i have been takin doxy along with this so idk which one works n which doesnt.