Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beautifuldoll

Questions about benzoyl peroxide

hi. Can do the following? *wash with dove *is a toner needed? *Benzoyl peroxide *vantex (a scar fading cream from fashion fair) *then oil free moisturizer.Once or twice a day as once is recommended ?? What about for back and chest . Thanks just got some benzoyl to start tonight .its tough to find good oil free makeup

hi, are you planning on doing the DKR? i used to be on the regimen and it worked pretty well for me. i did not become completely clear, but i feel the breakouts were minor and i had severe acne before i started using the 2.5 bp and the cleanser, moisturizer. i saw gradual results and by the fourth month my skin had really improved.

your regimen sounds like a good one. i think using a toner depends on your preference. if you don't feel comfortable just cleansing and moving on to the bp, then use a toner.

i don't know how your regimen would work on your body, but i would be cautious about it dying your clothes. when i used bp on just my face, somehow my clothes would still dye :angry: and i agree, finding a good foundation is such a pain.