Notifications
Clear all

anyone have success with qigong?

MemberMember
(@dsrfgsertwe)

Posted : 12/24/2008 12:21 am

I've seen 5 different doctors over the years and due to the fact that my skin is not only extremely acne-prone but also extremely sensitive, apparently there's not much they can do for me. So, I'm looking into alternative medicine. My mom's a yoga teacher and she said her boss sends people to this Qigong guy right in my town and people rave about him. She's heard of people seeing him for everything from aches and pains to more serious stuff. Apparently, my mom's student's daughter has some sort of rare chronic blood disease and the medicine that the doctors gave her to treat it made her feel even sicker. so, she decided to go see this guy, and she still has the disease but she can take care of herself again. I've read some positive stuff about qigong and acne online, but has anyone personally tried this? i was really wary but since my mom knows people who says this guy knows what he's doing i guess he's not a quack

MemberMember
(@mr-spicoli)

Posted : 12/24/2008 12:24 am

I have acne prone skin and sensitive skin. But now I wash with cetaphil and drink green tea and in a week I was spotless.

MemberMember
(@praveen64)

Posted : 03/14/2013 8:05 am

I've seen 5 different doctors over the years and due to the fact that my skin is not only extremely acne-prone but also extremely sensitive, apparently there's not much they can do for me. So, I'm looking into alternative medicine. My mom's a yoga teacher and she said her boss sends people to this Qigong guy right in my town and people rave about him. She's heard of people seeing him for everything from aches and pains to more serious stuff. Apparently, my mom's student's daughter has some sort of rare chronic blood disease and the medicine that the doctors gave her to treat it made her feel even sicker. so, she decided to go see this guy, and she still has the disease but she can take care of herself again. I've read some positive stuff about qigong and acne online, but has anyone personally tried this? i was really wary but since my mom knows people who says this guy knows what he's doing i guess he's not a quack

Dude are you talking about magical cures?

Even Accutane is not a magical cure it takes at least 5 to 6 months for severe acne.

Chi Kung aka qikong, it activates your hidden healing chi belts and you get EXTRA-ORDINARY(defintely not ordinary) healing powers ๐Ÿ™‚

This healing power is hidden from the public and so you cannot find anyone in the forum with that knowledge. The people who know that knowledge are filthy rich by serving rich clients who prefer the best and safest treatments ๐Ÿ™‚

I cannot teach you because you cannot afford it but I will tell you one hidden technique Qukong Shibashi ๐Ÿ™‚

But they are rarely master you can find from CHI KUNG, why you may ask?

If there are, there ask for huge payments or in the mountains practicing and finding and mastering more of their body and aiming for diamond enlightenment. There is a underground world hidden and which you are not aware of. You cannot find them on the internet.

Chinese invaded to destroy that knowledge but it is still passed on secrecy. Pharma is against them, politicians against them, rich people against them ๐Ÿ™‚ same guys go to them for incurable diseases.

Internet is filled with so called Guru who are not masters yet.

My advice is do inner smile, it balances you hormones and your acne breakout becomes less and less and give it six months atleast before you expect to see any decent results because you will be practicing only for 5 mins everyday.

But if you are practicing for 5 hours every day, hen your acne will vanish very fast.

here are the steps:

1. Start with inner smile and master it

2. Activate your chi belt from a chi kung master

3. then learn to circulate the energy and master it

My healing energy is activated.

How do you know if it is activated you may ask?

You should be feeling cool and calm energy all over your body, you can direct that energy where you want. Fake gurus cannot activate your energy. When you activate your energy your top the head they call crown energy eneter or chakra feels cool as well.

On th plus benefit: You would be feeling the bliss when that cool energy stimulates your crwon chakra. It is completel safe, as long you actviate the right mother energy.

There are very few genuine people out there who can activate this energy.

All your energy centers gets activated automatically and balances and you become stronger overall, intelligent like Tesla even but in your own unique way.

After that you had to perform some acne oriented chi kung.

On the second image saying kundalini powers: There are left channels and right channels and the more you balance them, you will feel heat energy leaving your body and that heat energy is kundalini fixing your body problems.Your acne will be cured but you will automatically stopall bad habits on your own. In short ou will be a legend. I sadi real masters are hard to fins, you will find lots of initiates! But they will be kundalini awakened as well and lot more advanced than normal humans( there more normal lol). This is a controversial topic, try them and you will know.

Lastly, I wont be surprised to be getting kicked out of this forum to revael this secret ๐Ÿ™ I hope they don't kick me out and if they do I will join back and give you anymore advice you need. But all the rich people get this best treatment.

And I hope I helped you ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck. Love to you

Praveen ๐Ÿ™‚

Your problem will be fixed.seven-chakras.jpgswamiramdev.jpg