Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

spasm in left or right arm?

I get something like that occasionally, but in my eyelid, of all places. No idea what it's caused by. But I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

I get something like that occasionally, but in my eyelid, of all places. No idea what it's caused by. But I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

it may be the same thing, it has to do with low calcium levels. which are also related to low magnesium.

if you have low magnesium, calcium function is impaired.

basically cramps and tension is very low magnesium, and spasms and tremors and more related to low calcium, although your calcium could be low BECAUSE your magnesium is low, they have a very strange interaction with each other. Calcium and magnesium are metals, this is the electrical component of your body. This has alot to do with your entire nervous system, and even the cells in yor brain.

Mineral status is perhaps way more important then even your vitamin status. which is unfortunate for us because most minerals have been depleted from the soil due to over industrialized farms.

the next best place is pure fresh glacial water, or spring mineral water, the water source from which all life actually originates. Real water puts tap water to absolute shame.

so yea, cutting out dairy to help my acne all these years without replacing my calcium intake was probably a dumb idea!!

So is it caused by low calcium, or low magnesium? I supplemented with magnesium for about 3 months straight this year, and my diet is fairly high in it.

I also wonder if hypocalcemia is even necessarily caused by low calcium intake. Hypercalcemia isn't really caused by high calcium intake.

I will look more into this.

I supplement with a vitamin D3 + K2 combo and do a couple of epsom salt baths a week. My muscle twitching issues are going away. The only time i twitch now is when people start trouble with me for no reason (for example, when someone throws snow at my car while i'm driving). Before, i would twitch at least on 15 occasions throughout a single day - with or without any apparent stress.

Yep, up the calcium. So many folks say it's Potassium, well that could be, but definitely calcium and/or magnesium. Good thing is is that supplementation with those are really affordable.

high calcium in the presence of low magnesium equals slow death of tissues due to calcification and running a risk of osteoperosis. as magnesium is perhaps the master mineral, well all are important of course, its a system no one part may be more important then the other Calcium Magnesium, sodium, potassium, and phosphorous. they are all interelated.

its funny how people that grow pot are passionate about how their plants are fed, yet ive never met nor heard of anyone understanding the exact ratios of minerals the human body optimally runs on, yea there is the rda and i guess that is decent, but from seeing how all i am is these little substances, you would think that by this time in my life i would come to the realization that understanding them is pretty important, if i care about myself then "myself" would be the substances that make me up right?? ha i guess its funny to think about it like that but its hella logical. we can talk about carbs and protein but the real machinery are the minerals and vitamins that are needed to process these carbs so they do what they are supposed to do in the body and are handled well and handled effeciantly.

Ive been fascinated by the aging process, and have taken time to notive people of old age and see the bodily changes that are all associated with old age, these are the same changes that seem to related to sleep as well as stress. also from studies ive read the calcification of tissues is also related to ageing , then there is antioxidant aging theory. for me right now the key here is the depletion of magnesium as it seems to be able to influence every last pat of all these issues.

not only does magnesium reverse calcification, one of the first organs to calcify is the pineal gland, which regulates sleep and wake cycles and the release of melatonin, this in turn helps you to sleep better, magnesium is also depleted by stress. so you see where the stress sleep and magnesium connection comes into play.

Now interestingly enough, magnesium is also an antioxident and protects against free radical damage(free radical aging/disease theory) , so essentially it could be considered and anti aging substance, but as of yet it is not really sold to be that becuase its not new nor novel, like say reveratrol.Perhaps it has no marketing magic, and has been ignored simply for its redundancy and impression of being passe. Even melatonin is toted as an anti aging substance, buts its natural production alone is dependant on the functioning of the pineal gland, which may be dependant on the ratio of calcium and magnesium in the body which is also influenced by stress, so it is all an interesting harmonious system which parts you control are through monitoring the intake and ratio of minerals and your stress levels.

So there is a possiblilty that magnesium to calcium ratios could be a decent anti aging trick, but its no trick to give you body exactly what it wants.