Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NowakFilip

Cure For Open Pores On Face

Is there any cure for open pores on face, mostly on nose.

I have open pores on my face and nose, it looks like I been nailed with construction nails.

So is there any cure like medications or would a facial surgery help with the pores, like botax.

i read that intradermal botox is used for temporaly making pores smaller. search google about it if you want to know more.

i also hav many large pores on my nose and i hav ebeen told by my dermatologist (Dr Chu - if your in teh uk) that dermaroller will help

are your pores clogged with blackheads or sebecoues material becuase every large pore that i have it clogged ... i think in my case the pore has been stretched to allow the clumped up crap out of the pore ... the pore has been streched beyond its elastic properties so something that could restore elasticity to the skin should help return it to its normal size - this is just what i think has happerend in my case though

btw Lemarr who has been doing dermaroller for a while now has told me that the pores will tighten up alot

you might wanna check out a product called Terproline