Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC001

Ok everyone feedback time!

Ok not sure if I spelled it right, but today I went to my derm and the Spiro meds that I have been on have not been working for my cycstic acne. She said that she will give me an antibiotic and will px

Differn topical. I read the instructions and I am curious if this is really going to work.

I know nothing about differn other than it burns. If you have had experience with this topical.

Please give me your feedback. Also...what do you think about her px me antibiotics?

Ok not sure if I spelled it right, but today I went to my derm and the Spiro meds that I have been on have not been working for my cycstic acne. She said that she will give me an antibiotic and will px

Differn topical. I read the instructions and I am curious if this is really going to work.

I know nothing about differn other than it burns. If you have had experience with this topical.

Please give me your feedback. Also...what do you think about her px me antibiotics?

differin works for most people.... however it has a slight negitive side for alot of people and that is that it will look worse then all of a sudden it will start to rapidly clear up with in a week.... others are lucky and they dont go though the stage where the tropical makes things worse then better but just get better

its commonly precribed for more serious than milder cases

however most the people that post on this site will say it doesnt work to warn you off it (i was unlucky and after months of use it didnt help me) but keep in mind thats because people it did work for are not very likly to go onto this topic to say it worked but more people would post saying it didnt work and was a waste of time.. the negitive side of forums if you always belived that then no medication would work including things like tane

ive had friends that have greatly benifited from differin...unlike me

Differin is the 3rd generation of retinoids. It is similiar to accutane. I have differin but I dont use it because it does not work that well for me. I like tretinoin cream better which is the 1st generation of retinoids