Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why if i eat food thats not the best for you I receive nice big red pimples in return. Everyone else can eat what they want and not have to worry. It just sucks. Does anyone have any ideas on foood, thats easy to make or buy? that taste okay that doesnt break you out?

its pretty much impossible to create a diet when you dont know whats breaking you out in the first place, try cutting dairy or something out and see where that gets you

If you really want, you can try going to an allergist. If it ends up that you have certain food allergies, you may be able to get shots or take medication that will prevent the severity of the allergic reactions.

However, if there is another reason that foods break you out, I suppose a "guess-and-check" sort of deal will help, but it may be a long process. Sugars, carbs, and over all greasy foods seem to be what gets most people, but I'm afraid I do not have a personal experience in the matter, except that I know whenever I eat organic foods my face becomes clearer almost immediately. Unfortunately, that is an excruciatingly expensive option, that being the reaosn I am currently not going with this.

The break outs may be caused by the chemicals in the foods, though, so perhaps it would be worth a shot for you to try organic/free-range.

I go pretty far with taking care of my acne, but giving up on my favorite foods (dairy and red meat) I just can not do. I'd rather be made fun of. However, I do eat those in moderation. Errr...I try to. I've nearly gotten rid of unhealthy beverages, too. Sodapop can be bad for acne, I hear. Natural juices and water is the way to go.

I just don't eat anymore.

that's not good.

Oh well.

The faster the better

i know how u feel. sometimes i get so overwhelmed thinking about what i'm goin to eat that i just don't eat at all anymore. it's like the anxiety depletes my hunger alltogether.

eventually i snap out of it tho.

Moving this post to Nutrition and Holistic health. I also suggest you read the helpful pinned posts in the Nutrition forum for more ideas on diet and nutrition therapy for skin health.

Why if i eat food thats not the best for you I receive nice big red pimples in return. Everyone else can eat what they want and not have to worry. It just sucks. Does anyone have any ideas on foood, thats easy to make or buy? that taste okay that doesnt break you out?

If you were to be eating a chocolate brownie...

As you are biting into the brownie and getting the rush of chocolate... are you thinking about how delicious it is, or, in the back of your mind, are you thinking about "how it is going to effect my acne?"

I found that for me, if I ate something that was deemed not "acne friendly," I would not be shocked when I got acne the next day. I would expect acne after eating something "bad," so I got it.

ya it sucks balls that we have this shitty gene of not being able to fight off toxins from food easily.....its bullshit.

i cant stand how my whole family and friends just eat all they want and gain the wieght they want and make wut they want at all times...while i fucking practically dont eat and im a fucking guy!

i hate not eating but i cant find anything TO eat that i like that wont effect it

ive been getting sooo skinny and i fucking hate it....I LOVE FOOD especially chipotle