Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PlXEL

Is it just what everyone deals with?

Hey guys

I'm sure you've heard this tons but anyway. heh

Im like on the 3rd week of using this regimen.

I've followed exactly what is says.

I've found that my skin gets extremely dry after washing (before i apply BP).

After BP dries it's a little less dry, then stings like crap when i apply moistuizer.

One thing i also noticed is that some areas of my face is always dry even after applying a ton of moisturizer numerous times. I can see some clearing but my face is kinda red still.

Ok last question do you think the alcohol in the moisturizer is making my face burn???

Yeah, a lot of people deal with these problems early on in The Regimen. You're less than a month in, so your skin is probably still adjusting.

You can try cutting back slightly on the BP--some people are a bit more sensitive to it than others, and need to ramp-up the dosage more slowly. And for your dry skin, you might want to try adding a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer. I've never used it myself, but a lot of people on this site swear by it. Also, it's totally normal for the moisturizer to sting. We've pretty much all had to deal with it at some point, unfortunately. As your skin adjusts, it'll get better.

Just stick with it, though. And best of luck! : )

uhh, theres alcohol in your moisturizer? mhm..

Listen to C'est, cut down on some Bp, maybe the amount your currently using is too much for your skin.

Hey guys

I'm sure you've heard this tons but anyway. heh

Im like on the 3rd week of using this regimen.

I've followed exactly what is says.

I've found that my skin gets extremely dry after washing (before i apply BP).

After BP dries it's a little less dry, then stings like crap when i apply moistuizer.

One thing i also noticed is that some areas of my face is always dry even after applying a ton of moisturizer numerous times. I can see some clearing but my face is kinda red still.

Ok last question do you think the alcohol in the moisturizer is making my face burn???

yeah happened to me. after awhile the bp doesnt sting, its less dry and the moisturizer doesnt burn. even when i put on aha, dan says its suppose to sting but i dont feel a thing.