Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I've been using baby powder as my powder for that last 6 months and its FANTASTIC! I just put on foundation and use and soft powder brush to put baby podwer over that.

It DOES NOT clog pores at all whatsoever and softens skin. It also is great for oily skin because it's ment to absorb.

Make sure the baby powder you get has cornstarch in it...that's what absorbs the oil.

And for guys...its not considered makeup! and makes skin look so soft!

Hey guys,

I've been using baby powder as my powder for that last 6 months and its FANTASTIC! I just put on foundation and use and soft powder brush to put baby podwer over that.

It DOES NOT clog pores at all whatsoever and softens skin. It also is great for oily skin because it's ment to absorb.

Make sure the baby powder you get has cornstarch in it...that's what absorbs the oil.

And for guys...its not considered makeup! and makes skin look so soft!

Very interesting...I honestly never would have thought of this though it does kinda make sense. Thanks for sharing!

But corn starch actually FEEDS the bactaria on your skin! You wouldn't want that...

Sometimes it's just best to keep it simple, and try things. The best way to know if it works is doing exactly that. I'm just tired of people explaining how this and that doesn't work through scientific whatever, try it and then your opinion will be considered.

But corn starch actually FEEDS the bactaria on your skin! You wouldn't want that...

So very true!

Baby powder can clog your pores as well. It also contains talc. It's best to use talc-free products when it comes to your face. I used baby powder over the summertime, it worked for less than a month, and suddenly I broke out like crazy. My dermatologist gave me a good scolding for that. As for makeup and oily skin, looking for the right flat brush and foundation I'd say would be the better route, but that's only my opinion. :blush:

I'm glad baby powder has worked for you! Although, for others it may not :(