Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So im 17 and here's my story in a nutshell: 13 first got acne on forehead due to hairgel supposedly, 14 got acne again even worse on my forehead and temples (nasty white heads and red bumpy ones all over), 15 i got clear skin, yay!, but only momentarily, 16 even worse, now on my cheeks, nasty red ones covering my entire cheeks, went on accutane for 3 months, cleared up, taken off cuz of anger, acne came back, went away in the summer and so did some of the scars, now im 17 and i have acne literally everywhere on my face.

its not as bad as when i was 16 pre-accutane concentration-wise, but its dispersed all over now and even under my chin where i shaved. its been there for two months now after shaving once! i hate it! i have an even mixture of red marks and actual pimples. and it doesnt matter to the naked eye, the all look the same from far away-UGLY AND NASTY! so i said earlier in another post topic that after the accutane, i used Zania, a topical gel that helps scars, the sun in the summer, and TIME to help alleviate the scars, and they worked. but now i have more. any ideas?

im just really tired of living with a ravaged face when i know it can be better.

WOW! thats just like me. Started getting acne ALL over my forehead when i was 13&14 and then it went away while i was 15 and and for half a year when i was 16 and then the other half i began breaking out like crazy forehead cheeks chin and jawline. and im 17 now too. and im desperately trying to find a away to get rid of these red marks. im doing a chemical peel next week and ill see if that works. but i definately feel your pain. I also use lemon juice and bio oil it seems to help a tiny bit.

hmm, i always wanted to get a drastic measure procedure like a chemical peel. but my mom insisted its only a phase and that i dont need it. well its been 4 years of this crap and a chemical peel or skin graft sounds pretty good right now haha. thank you for your empathy, hope711. thats what i need...hope.

well tell me how your chemical peel goes. i hope it turns out well for you.

so how do you use the lemon juice and bio oil?

hmm, i always wanted to get a drastic measure procedure like a chemical peel. but my mom insisted its only a phase and that i dont need it. well its been 4 years of this crap and a chemical peel or skin graft sounds pretty good right now haha. thank you for your empathy, hope711. thats what i need...hope.

well tell me how your chemical peel goes. i hope it turns out well for you.

so how do you use the lemon juice and bio oil?

thank you.

im realllly looking forward to the peel. i ordered it online so ill be doing it myself. and i hope it helps fade some of the marks i have and keep active acne at bay as well.:)

well usually I take a lemon and cut it in half and squeeze the juice and apply it directly to my skin. and same with bio oil its kinda expensive maybe 20$ depending on the size of the bottle but its supposed to help with scars you just put it on a cottonball and apply to your skin. but you ahve to be careful because it does feel kind of oily and can potentially cause breakouts. it hasnt caused any breakouts for me..but i guess its different for everyone. its made my skin look more even toned.

but i hope you find somthing that helps your skin. and dont worry this will pass. we all jsut have to be patient as frustrating as it may be.:)