Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

feeling really insecure today

So the thing is, I posted on here with some photos a few weeks ago. I took some new photos I would like to share with you with a new camera using flash. As you can see I have some scarring. Am I insecure? You bet. I am here just like the rest of you feeling insecure about our skin. I go around feeling like my skin looks bad and people notice it. I will say I have no clarity as to what people see when they look at my skin. It's my skin so I think it's just bad. I would like to hopefully do something but my family tells me there is nothing wrong so the risk could be high. I know the possiblity exists that my skin may not be real bad. I know the suffering that others with deep acne scarring must experience. I never would want to make others feel like I am making small concerns dis-respectuful to those to have more major concerns. I really am just here to get a truthfull comment from you guys as to the quality of my skin. I want the truth. I really want the truth like your first thoughts when you see my skin. Not a polite response to make some one feel better but the truth of what my reality is so I can determine how I should preceed. Could you suggest anyone in the photo gallery whom you think my skin would be comparable too so I can see myself as others see me. I think you guys are great and If I ever do something for my skin I promise to let you know how it goes because I think it is really important to help. I would really appreiciate your thoughts. I love you guys and would do anything to help. Just having a bad day :cry:

Your skin looks great. there's nothing at all wrong with it.

I'm not being mean but you could have a image problem... there's no reasons you should think you need to have anything done... maybe talk to a therapist... Alot of people have image issues.... example, skinny woman who think they're fat. You look great! A ton of people would kill to have your skin, including myself.

Be thankful for what you have. your family is right, there's nothing wrong with it at all!

Don't be isecure, thank God!

Good luck.

ps. this is no polite response. only the truth

your skin is great! it's not one on those perfect skin without pores and stuff, but it's really the best out of all people who are not bless with those skin. i think it's impossible if you are aiming for those flawless skin.

dont feel sad. it's really damn good already! no one would care about those little dents. :)

i know exactly how you feel...those enlarged pores and small scars are killing me, too...also the uneven texture...

try aha..and clay mask...it helps me a lot...

check out my post...

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/scarspics...ed-t210285.html

there are pics...the first pics were really bad..worse than yours...

i still have scars...but less red marks...

but your skin doesnt have active acne, and doesnt have major scaring...it is very good thing...

Your skin looks good and healthy. I am being very honest. Not sure why you seem to be so concerned about it. If I had skin like yours, I would be a lot wealthier today. Trying to get rid of deep acne scars is expensive,

Try to look in the mirror and see the good. It's there.

Honestly, this is like the equivalent of going to a Jenny Craig meeting and crying because you have 5 lbs to lose. It may seem like a big deal to you, but you're not going to get a whole lot of sympathy from people around you.