Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trulsey

Blackheads and whiteheads?

Hey there. =)

I have just begun on the regimen, been on it for about a week and I can see a improvement as far as the zits and red spots go, but it does not seem to have any effect on my blackheads. Is the regimen designed to remove blackheads, or only pimples? They seem to reside in little "caves" and my "blackheaded" pores seem to go inwards and appear huge. They are also impossible to squeeze out. Any suggestions?

As i live in Northern Europe the supply of Benzoyl Peroxide products seems rather limited, I currently use a 5 % gel named basiron which apparently is the only option, but it seems do the trick. I apply shitloads of it on my forehead but it does not seem to sting or dry my skin. The only effect I have noticed as far as moisture is concerned is that I am not dripping oils from my forehed wherever I go, which is a good change, I reckon!

So for this one week the regimen seems to work better than any other solutions I have tried, and as I usually break out around these times with the onset of the winter it will be interesting to see how I will be holding up. I'll definately be sticking with this for a while!