Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On my way to work, I passed an accident in which they were using the Jaws of Life to pry someone out of the car.

That someone did not much look like they were alive. Time has run out for some poor sob on the side of the road, and I was driving by, seeing the wreckage of a life ended in steel and glass, impaled and twisted into something no longer recognizable as a human being.

And as with all things bloody and frightening, it reminds me to tell my loved ones how much they mean to me.

You all mean so much to me. I hope you know that. I know it must seem that sometimes this is just an internet board, and that none of us know each other, and that it's only words on a screen. But to me, all of you - older and newer members - mean so much to me. I really do care about you, and I know we really do care about each other.

I love you all. Please know that.

"Life is too short to be anything but happy. Love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets. Forget the past with the exception of what you have learned and remember -- everything happens for a reason."

"every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back"

So true.

Thanks Elsewhere! You sound like a really awesome & unique person :) You brighten everyone's day by coming on here and being so positive and encouraging. And yeah, thanks for the reminder. We could all be so much worse off than we are now.

Heh, and I'll start hoping that you'll stop hoping that I'll start hoping what you're hoping for, and instead hoping that you'll start hoping what I'm hoping for!

:wub:

And in all seriousness, I really am glad you're here, Baezelbub. I really am. Other are, too.