Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fudgefly

Rimmel Lasting Finish has transformed me!

How many people here have tried this one? I have the mineral enriched version of Rimmel Lasting Finish liquid foundation and I swear this stuff has actually cleared up my skin whilst covering unbelievably well AND being very transfer resistant. I have to mix two shades but although they look horribly pink on my hand, they look fine on my face so make sure you actually try it on your face.

I have that one too and I like it but my face is just ridiculously oily so after about an hour it starts to slide off lol :) but im glad you found a makeup you like congrats :)

Hmmm...I just looked it up on Makeupalley.com and it got pretty good reviews. I may have give this a test. Thanks ladies.

i'm glad it's benefited you. it's always nice to find a foundation that actually helps your skin :thumbsup:

I just bought this yesterday and tried it this morning...got the 200-soft beige. I actually really like it- so far anyway. As long as it doesn't break me out or anything, I will probably keep using it, we shall see. Thanks for the rec.