Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leslie788

will they ever fade?!?!?!

you can drink it or apply it topically. I drank it for 2 months and I didn't see much of an improvement

if you use it topically expect an IB. I haven't had one yet but I only started applying it topically monday

Thanks for the information.

I believe if that you really think your red marks aren't fading at all, then your body is dealing with something else that it deems more important then your skin. Are you following me?

I follow.

I believe if that you really think your red marks aren't fading at all, then your body is dealing with something else that it deems more important then your skin. Are you following me?

maybe like staying alive, or striving to reproduce???

Don't use BP, it really isn't good for red marks. Bp is very strong stuff and will just make them take way longer to fade. I also break out fairly frequently, but never too bad because im on a diet. I started using baking soda and ACV but it hasn't done too much, and it irritates a bit and i think thats why im getting a few more spots. So i've decided im going to do it every 3 days or something, and the rest of the time use water

has anyone tried rosehip oil?

my docotr said that its amazing at fading red marks. i was wondering if anyone had tried!

at the moment i use aloe vera gel, lemon juice on face, jojoba oil and once a week retin A gel as my derm told me that it worked!

i have no active spots ( till i eat dairy).

but the scars are taking such a long time to fade!! i just want them gone.!

im not sure to try acv or rosehip oil!

any ideas?