Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know why this upset me so much, but it has. On a picture of me on myspace my friend felt the need to tell me that I look like "the joker" and like a "clown" and that I just look weird and should take it down quickly. now this friend always puts me down so I don't know what to think. :( she's insulted me millions of times and always has to point things out about the way I look and before I went on accutane she always felt the need to comment on my acne..some friend. :( sorry for the depressing post everyone.

I don't know why this upset me so much, but it has. On a picture of me on myspace my friend felt the need to tell me that I look like "the joker" and like a "clown" and that I just look weird and should take it down quickly. now this friend always puts me down so I don't know what to think. :( she's insulted me millions of times and always has to point things out about the way I look and before I went on accutane she always felt the need to comment on my acne..some friend. :( sorry for the depressing post everyone.

I knew your nonemoness could only last so long.

but seriously. tell her to take her little ultra thin tampon and shove it in her mouth. She needs to stop being a 12 year old bitch and treat you like a real friend. If she can't do that then maybe she isnt your friend.

You should be upset. it hurts when someone who should be supporting you shoots you down.

for the record i think you look nothing like the joker, even if you had a leech on your forehead i would think you are pretty.

:lol: thank you. it's just...before she used to insult me if i had pimples and now that they are gone, she finds anything else to put me down like telling me that because my lips look red and that my expression is weird somehow I look like a clown :cry: ...she's my best friend but it's a very odd friendship that many people have told me needs to end.. (my name really should be changed to iamemo now)

Forget her as a friend, ditch her, she is mean and will never change.

She knows she hurts you with all her pathetic comments.

She is not worth it of your friendship.

Surround yourself with good people.

You are still very young and do not need to take her crap.

Be strong..Good luck.

:lol: thank you. it's just...before she used to insult me if i had pimples and now that they are gone, she finds anything else to put me down like telling me that because my lips look red and that my expression is weird somehow I look like a clown :cry: ...she's my best friend but it's a very odd friendship that many people have told me needs to end.. (my name really should be changed to iamemo now)

oh come on. she is not your friend if she puts you down! stop being stupid. its an abusive relationship if she puts you down and you change for her!!!!!! please get out now. tell her off or dont talk to her at all. you are so much better and prettier than that.

I know it is hard, but sometimes you have to cut off old 'friends'. Friends are meant to make you feel good, rather than bad, about yourself. You are both meant to benefit from the friendship. You are too good to be treated like that, especially by a so called friend. You always have plenty of time to find new friends. Best of luck.

People like that are pretty awful. Last year, one of my friends started spreading rumors that I was anorexic. She told my friends that she'd heard me throwing up in the bathroom. I'm naturally thin and I eat healthy, but apparently she hasn't seen how I inhale sushi. I didn't mind the anorexic thing and actually thought it was pretty funny, but then she started spreading rumors that I'm lesbian. Luckily, my friends finally saw through this and stopped listening to her. Point is, true friends stand up for you. If this girl you mentioned isn't acting like a friend, then she probably isn't.

People like that are pretty awful. Last year, one of my friends started spreading rumors that I was anorexic. She told my friends that she'd heard me throwing up in the bathroom. I'm naturally thin and I eat healthy, but apparently she hasn't seen how I inhale sushi. I didn't mind the anorexic thing and actually thought it was pretty funny, but then she started spreading rumors that I'm lesbian. Luckily, my friends finally saw through this and stopped listening to her. Point is, true friends stand up for you. If this girl you mentioned isn't acting like a friend, then she probably isn't.

a lesbian annoexic? that's hawt...

thanks guys for all the responses, I know I should probably end this friendship. it's just hard because we have been "best friends" since kindergarten. It's a very long story--she is extremely controlling and constantly putting me down implying that i'm extremely stupid and unable to care for myself.

Pretty much--she has also decided that she is stalking me to college and is applying to colleges near every single one i'm applying to..and she says that i shouldn't live on my own without her because i'll fail..awesome friendship i know.

Pretty much--she has also decided that she is stalking me to college and is applying to colleges near every single one i'm applying to..and she says that i shouldn't live on my own without her because i'll fail..awesome friendship i know.

what the fuck??? can you please get your head out of the sand and terminate this friendship ASAP????????

If you had any balls I would say she has you by them. You need to man up and tell her off.

I know i'm being a moron but she will be devastated if I stopped my friendship with her. She has even said to me that if I wasn't her friend she would feel like not being alive :|

thanks guys for all the responses, I know I should probably end this friendship. it's just hard because we have been "best friends" since kindergarten. It's a very long story--she is extremely controlling and constantly putting me down implying that i'm extremely stupid and unable to care for myself.

You should speak up.

I know i'm being a moron but she will be devastated if I stopped my friendship with her. She has even said to me that if I wasn't her friend she would feel like not being alive :|

http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/relat...hips/abuse.html

this is about dating but it works for you.

here are some signs of abusive relationships:

tries to control different aspects of your life, such as how you dress, who you hang out with, and what you say

frequently humiliates you or making you feel unworthy (for example, if a partner puts you down but tells you that he or she loves you)

coerces or threatens to harm you, or self-harm, if you leave the relationship

twists the truth to make you feel you are to blame for your partner's actions

demands to know where you are at all times

constantly becomes jealous or angry when you want to spend time with your friends

You seriously CAN NOT stay in the relationship if she is abusing you like this. I have been in many abusive relationships and i know its hard to break free but you MUST.

Yes, people have even asked if we are lesbians before because she's really possesive.

Thanks for that Gio :)

i am so worried for you its unreal. she is seriously controlling your life. even confrontation with her wont solve anything. those people cannot be helped. you need to end the friendship. please please please.

My brother and some of my other friends have tried to force this best friend and I to have a conflict and a fight but for some reason my "best friend" refuses to fight and every time we almost get into one she starts flipping out saying she can't lose me as a friend and how she can't sleep because she's paranoid because of the fact that we might be fighting, etc. and goes to the ends of the earth to make sure we don't have conflict. it's a strange situation

when someone exploits your flaws its not hard to get back at them.. find their flaws and exploit them 10 X worse. Find something that they are really sensitive to and drive a hot nail through it. They will back off.. Ive gotten ripped on a lot for my bad skin, however, i always find a way to stay confident... just make sure they provoke you first. remember you cant fix ugly...you can fix acne though.

when someone exploits your flaws its not hard to get back at them.. find their flaws and exploit them 10 X worse. Find something that they are really sensitive to and drive a hot nail through it. They will back off.. Ive gotten ripped on a lot for my bad skin, however, i always find a way to stay confident... just make sure they provoke you first. remember you cant fix ugly...you can fix acne though.

this isnt the problem. she isnt in a conflict with a little bitch girl who is making fun of her at her school... its her 'BEST FRIEND'.

People are so retarded (not referring to you mmmmike. just people on this emo board.) I am done giving advice in this thread and if you continue being friends with a physco bitch like her you are quite frankly retarded as well.

/end