Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elchileno11

tattoos and accutane

You should probably ask your derm. I'm thinking it's not such a good idea since your skin becomes so sensitive while on accutane and the healing process is typically longer than normal. But talk to your doctor...

It's definitely not a good idea. The skin gets very fragile while on Accutane. But still, ask your doctor.

Heck no it is not safe to get a tattoo while on tane. Your skin is so thin and sensative. I think if you got a tattoo not only would it hurt like a b**** but it would scab really bad and probably end up looking like crap. You will proabably have to wait atleast 6 months after your course to get one but like everyone else says ask your derm.

only speaking for myself but I have a huge piece that goes form my knee up to my arm pit and I got a bit of the color worked on recently and Im on 80 mg of Sotret and I healed fine..but again I am speaking for myself..I agree maybe not a good idea since everyone is different I just got lucky with that