Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Possible to Bulk up (build muscle) while staying clear?

for the past few months I bulked up and gained about 7 pounds for the first few weeks i stayed cleared eating higher amounts of all healthy foods. After that first 2 weeks or so.. i broke out a little bit and i got discouraged but I stuck with it.. I stopped 2 days ago and i been doing a detox diet to give my body a break but im starting again friday... I eat all healthy foods but just bigger portions but I want to know If i can stay clear while working out and trying to build muscle mass. Has anyone had any experience with this? my food choices are - fish, turkey, organic meat, raw butter, sweet potatoes not cooked but steamed, brown rice, any kind of veggies, organic gluten free pasta and gluten free breads, and any kind of fruits..

for the past few months I bulked up and gained about 7 pounds for the first few weeks i stayed cleared eating higher amounts of all healthy foods. After that first 2 weeks or so.. i broke out a little bit and i got discouraged but I stuck with it.. I stopped 2 days ago and i been doing a detox diet to give my body a break but im starting again friday... I eat all healthy foods but just bigger portions but I want to know If i can stay clear while working out and trying to build muscle mass. Has anyone had any experience with this? my food choices are - fish, turkey, organic meat, raw butter, sweet potatoes not cooked but steamed, brown rice, any kind of veggies, organic gluten free pasta and gluten free breads, and any kind of fruits..

Eat lots of meat. :) Prefer chicken breast , and u can eat Red meat twice a week at least

cause it has many calories.. and of course... high in protein.

Try whey protein ;) drink it twice or 3 times a day...

dunno if whey protein gives u break out or not.. :/ I buy a good brand...

i dont get break out from it.

is anyone staying clear while gaining muscle?

Nope.

Even Necromancer is only 95% clear in bulking stage.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/PM-d-Time...il-t211217.html

that shit is DELISH

Yeah.

Another thing I should of mentioned is that you will see no candy or other complete wastes in my kitchen. I rarely use condiments and everything is eaten with a purpose. Also, I am about 95% acne free so you can be clear and get huge at the same time if you know what you are doing.

:)