Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rai

Just when your sure its under control...

So I am home today, sick... well somewhat sick. I have a minor cold and could have went to work, but what happend the other day? yupp, you guessed it... 3 big pimples... all on my chin... one is about the size of a pinky nail... ughhhhh My skin was doing so well, finally clearing up, just had red marks and now BAM! out of no where... now im going to have 3 more red marks to have to fricken worry about.... ughhhhhhhhhhhh

The only thing i could think it could be from is ive been going out late the past couple nights and didnt stick to my regimen... and I just got my monthly friend... ha ha

Ugh is it just me or does it feel like when you have zits you just do not want to leave your house at all... especially since the past month your skin has been great and people have been commenting on it and then you have to go out with 3 new huge pimples on top of all the wonderful red marks you have.

I'm really trying to forget about it and just move on with my life but somehow i just keep going back to the same question... why me? why did i get acne? Yes I know its genetic more than likely but my sister had acne not for very long and just started taking bcp and now shes clear. she gets a pimple once every 3 monhts. and her's are easy to cover. where as mine are huge and red and they just do not cover with anything and usually hang around for a week or so...

I am so anti accutane because of people losing hair, and joint pain, and etc. and then you hear of people getting their acne back after a few years and i start to wonder if its worth it.

Ugh i am just praying that i grow out of this like the rest of my family. I dont think i could live with this for the rest of my life....

This is just a rant more than anything, I guess I am just getting down on myself because the past few days i have been feeling like I will never not have acne, and that I will have to live with it all the time... I always wish someone on here could give me some kind of hope, but normally the people who grow out of it, or who do a treatment and it just goes away dont hang around on this site.

ugh. I just want to feel normal again.

Usually big zits on chin are hormonal, especially for girls. Have you thought of trying birth control? I used to have pretty bad hormonal acne on my chin and birth control totally eliminated them.

So I am home today, sick... well somewhat sick. I have a minor cold and could have went to work, but what happend the other day? yupp, you guessed it... 3 big pimples... all on my chin... one is about the size of a pinky nail... ughhhhh My skin was doing so well, finally clearing up, just had red marks and now BAM! out of no where... now im going to have 3 more red marks to have to fricken worry about.... ughhhhhhhhhhhh

The only thing i could think it could be from is ive been going out late the past couple nights and didnt stick to my regimen... and I just got my monthly friend... ha ha

Ugh is it just me or does it feel like when you have zits you just do not want to leave your house at all... especially since the past month your skin has been great and people have been commenting on it and then you have to go out with 3 new huge pimples on top of all the wonderful red marks you have.

I'm really trying to forget about it and just move on with my life but somehow i just keep going back to the same question... why me? why did i get acne? Yes I know its genetic more than likely but my sister had acne not for very long and just started taking bcp and now shes clear. she gets a pimple once every 3 monhts. and her's are easy to cover. where as mine are huge and red and they just do not cover with anything and usually hang around for a week or so...

I am so anti accutane because of people losing hair, and joint pain, and etc. and then you hear of people getting their acne back after a few years and i start to wonder if its worth it.

Ugh i am just praying that i grow out of this like the rest of my family. I dont think i could live with this for the rest of my life....

This is just a rant more than anything, I guess I am just getting down on myself because the past few days i have been feeling like I will never not have acne, and that I will have to live with it all the time... I always wish someone on here could give me some kind of hope, but normally the people who grow out of it, or who do a treatment and it just goes away dont hang around on this site.

ugh. I just want to feel normal again.

I know what you mean. I think the worst is the PAIN on your face. Like smiling/eating etc...If i get a zit near my eyebrows/forehead I get bad headaches too...like its resting on a nerve or something.

FUCK ACNE!

I love the reply's guys. ha ha thanks. made me feel better.

Umm yes I just started tri-cyclin. Im really hoping that it helps.

On top of it my doctor today who perscribes me my retisol-a cream said she was going to give me another re-fill because I am running low and she just called me today and said that I have to come in and see her to discuss everything?! WTF?! Now I have to take more time off work...

Im starting to wonder if my doctor just keeps getting me to come in for nothing, so that she can make more money by having more appts in a day. Its ridiculous. I just want my re-fill!

Ugh doctors are crazy nuts!

Oh and p.s. 'White' I totatlly know what you mean, they must be right on a nerve or something, when ever i smile its like instant pain. Ugh

Eff Acne is right!

I love the reply's guys. ha ha thanks. made me feel better.

Umm yes I just started tri-cyclin. Im really hoping that it helps.

On top of it my doctor today who perscribes me my retisol-a cream said she was going to give me another re-fill because I am running low and she just called me today and said that I have to come in and see her to discuss everything?! WTF?! Now I have to take more time off work...

Im starting to wonder if my doctor just keeps getting me to come in for nothing, so that she can make more money by having more appts in a day. Its ridiculous. I just want my re-fill!

Ugh doctors are crazy nuts!

Oh and p.s. 'White' I totatlly know what you mean, they must be right on a nerve or something, when ever i smile its like instant pain. Ugh

Eff Acne is right!

I totally agree with you, i feel the same way dermatologists just tell you to keep comming it's like they just want ur money, i have the same probelm, he keeps telling me that acne will eventually fade while he just experiments on you with different creams

I absolutely agree with you. Life is so funny. Just a few days ago, my acne was clearing up to the point where people were telling me, "your skin is getting so much better." Now, it is back. Im on doxy too. No, dont tell me that I shouldnt take it. I had enough with this game of acne. Even if I get a few months without worrying about my face then that is fine with me.