Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soul78

Anyone try Singulair for redness and flushing?

Has anyone here tried Singulair for facial flushing and redness? I have read several posts from other forums of people who have had a lot of success with this regarding their flushing and redness.

I want to try singular.. but my doc wont give it to me, he says its only used for asthma and it wont help with flushing.... he's really hard to convince when i want to try somthing new ...if you try it, let me know if it works! ... ive also read good things about it!

Is your flushing due to accutane? Because I have been taking Singulair for the past 7 years and I still had flushing while on accutane... but it's gone down considerably since I came off.

Is your flushing due to accutane? Because I have been taking Singulair for the past 7 years and I still had flushing while on accutane... but it's gone down considerably since I came off.

How long have you been off of it? 8 months for me and it is still there. It seems if people see improvement it comes at about 1 year.