Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shells

AHA - When are you expecting the new and improved one??

hi Everyone,

I I have been using the regimen for months now and then moved onto using AHA.. I was only using it at night with BP underneath. But I had some severly dry skin that was not going away and it was red all the time...soo I tried using just AHA at night alone and my skin is good.. still some problem areas but good.. I think the reason for the persisting problems is from two things. One I cannot where the AHA during the day due to the balling up problem and two I think all of my pores need to get cleaned out.which with time I hope happens..

But Dan when will it be ready!!! I am excited for the new and improved one!! I Love AHA one of my close friends commented on how great my skin has been looking lately healthy shiny (the good shiny though) and bright,,,,so I am really excited about this product I barely Use BP anymore!!!!

I OKed the latest formula. It is thinner feeling but doesn't ball up on me at all. It has the same great feel. The only sticking point is getting the testing done so I can get the ingredient list in time to print the labels for the next filling.

Long story short...hopefully within 6 months, but as always I can't make any promises. There are so many variables in making products that I've learned never to commit to a release date.