Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
perkie

My Birth control log!!

so i am getting pustules and i dont know why. it is probably from being on placebo week, and im not too worried, i just want this to clear up. its not too bad. i have one right between my eyebrows (great) and little ones on my nose, moustache area and one on my chin. all in the t-zone. rest of face is clear

hey guys i am on my 6th pack i think... havent posted in a while..

my skin is looking okay, i still have acne of course i wear tons of makeup but its a lot better than before i started bc..

hey all i am on my 7th pack or so....i lost count, anyway i am breaking out right now but i think it is because last weekend i was travelling and that total messes with my skin + lack of sleep!!! and ive been getting like pustules on my moustache area which is hormonal right? I'll post back in a few~

hey all i am on my 7th pack or so....i lost count, anyway i am breaking out right now but i think it is because last weekend i was travelling and that total messes with my skin + lack of sleep!!! and ive been getting like pustules on my moustache area which is hormonal right? I'll post back in a few~

Hi, about your acne. Do you get any on your cheeks frequently? Is that considered hormonal acne?

Ickk hi im new Im pree young in the low teens and ive had acne for a lil while.Im taking ocella and almost on the last line or whatever you call it.Also my first pack.And my acne randomly got worse.Is that supposed to happen?If it does is there anyway to tell when it ends? plz respond thanks! :confused:

Edited by acnegoawayy