Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArtemiyL

You guys don't waste money, the nature has cure for scars - new Post

Hi everybody,

I just found this wonderfull site and the Post came across about post acne scar treatments with vitamin C.

I said to myself that i should register and let you all know that i pretty much got read of my scars now with vitamin C, the only difference that i did not take the vitamin, i applied it with cream.

I don't want to promote any one but i said if it did help me so i should let you guys know about it right? Anyway, the name of this products is Melt anti-acne scar cream and i think it is a small company somwhere in Pennsylvania who makes the cream. I got my orders from there so i assume it is made here in the states.

They say that they use some kind of technology to improve the effectiveness of ther products and also, the vitan C is in natural form, which is i find very unusual because most of vitamin C's are not natural..

Anyway, i hope i could help in anyway.

I'm confused also... They use technology to alter the vitamin C, yet it's in it's natural form? And I thought the title of this post was "don't waste money, nature has the cure," yet you are clearly telling us to buy this random product :snooty:. I dont know about this...