Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bass3p

Working out with oily skin - will this encourage acne & should i wash my face after it?

I have extremely oily skin on my nose, forehead, and the part between the nose and mouth. I was wondering if I work out and sweat a bunch will encourage acne and wondering if oily skin plays a part in this? Also, can someone tell me what I should be doing after working out, do i wash my face with a cleanser and apply a moisturizer again, just wipe my face with a towel, or if im planning to take a shower in a hour- 2 hours would it be ok to just wipe my face with a towel and wait until then? Can someone tell me what the best way to deal with excessive sweating is? Thanks in advance.

working out is actually good for your skin. Work out, and then right after wash your face with a cleanser & put moisturizer on. The sweat will only clog your pores if you leave it on your face after you are done.

well to fill in the questions that, that girl never answered... not all sweat casues you to break out... some people have very watery sweat this sweat does not break you out beucase its very fine and isnt large enough to block your pours however some people have thicker sweat from genitics to not drinking enough water these have bigger particals that block the pours causing you too break out... however i suggest you take that girls idea of washing straight afterwards to be compleatly safe... also she didnt mentioned just wash with water the clenser will last 12 hours no matter of what you do

(also, that girl you picked an awkard name it sounds like im being rude towards you with how its phrased lol)

working out is actually good for your skin. Work out, and then right after wash your face with a cleanser & put moisturizer on. The sweat will only clog your pores if you leave it on your face after you are done.

Lol, thats what i ment. . .most sweat will break you out if you dont wash it off but in general working out is supposed to be very good for your skin and overall health.

and its ok about the name thing :D