Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alvin

Does anyone?

yeah im new here but here we go..

Im a 19 year old male from Newark De. Ive had acne for a little over 5 years now. But now its gotten to the point where my whole face is red. And i get little-big breakouts on my cheeks and my chin, even on my forehead. Been to a derm, tried proactiv and dans regimen. I guess the only thing left is accutane right?

I used and still using proactive doesn't prevent acne but it does its best to reduce the impact on my face. Meaning...it makes pimple go away asap. That's about it. I still got scars from playing with my skin....which was my own fault. I think every other product has to be the same...they never actually stop acnes. I dunno try if you want.

im on 100mg of minocycline twice per day. have been for awhile. still gettin breakouts. uh im usin dans stuff and im taking fish oil. tryin to see what will work for me ya know.

Try a baking soda mask (seems to be working for me, and I'm a walking talking redmark).

Take about a quarter cup of baking soda, add enough water to make it a little thinner than toothpaste, then spread it all over your face (rub it in while you do so). Leave it on for a half hour (your face will feel like lava) then wash it off. I put it on before taking a shower, then wash it off in there. I've been doing this for a couple days now and it seems to be working well.