Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jokerj

I AM PEEEETRIFIED

im seriously so scared to start bcp, not only because of the possible side-effects but also because of the possibility that my acne may worsen after i stop taking it, possibly giving me adult acnein the future...

i am scared too! i think i am starting yaz on sunday. i am also scared about having some sort of initial breakout, and of course the other side effects. in particular, i'm worried about emotional side effects and mood swings/irritability because i have had a ton of that lately already...lol!

which one do you think you are going to take? best of luck!!

nyc_girl, i think im starting some sort of generic othro-tri but i dunno when yet cause i still havent decided

blehtifuly, my dad didnt have very much acne (good genes + an intense runner so super healthy), my mom only had face acne (as opposed to mine allover...) and it stopped by her late teens (which im in)

my brother is almost 20 and still has acne but is trying sotret out so im crossing my fingers for him!

also, tho my breakouts (on my face at least, as i do have quite a bit o fbody acne) are mostly on my jawline, i have pretty dry skin

does this still mean that its probably hormonal?