Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elchileno11

true life i have acne

i saw tru life i have acne on mtv. idk if u guys have seen it but anyways this girl takes her first accutane pill without any food and little bit of water......is it ok to take Tane without food????? or is it a must!!??

i think its highly recommended to take with a meal. isotretinoin (vitamin a related retinoid) is fat soluble, therefore it is better absorbed with some food containing fat. you wanna make sure you are really getting all out of those pills ;)

i think its highly recommended to take with a meal. isotretinoin (vitamin a related retinoid) is fat soluble, therefore it is better absorbed with some food containing fat. you wanna make sure you are really getting all out of those pills ;)

yesirr

maybe...anyways i got scars from pimples in my past anyways i havent really been breaking out at all......but does this accutane get rid of the red marks???i kno it doesnt get rid of the scars but does it lighten them after 4 months??????