Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asdfadsf

I DONT think this is improvment! (Pics Included)

Okay This is week 5 of my DKR and NO, I repeat NO improvement. Actually its worse now than ever. If you don't believe me check out these pics:

BEFORE THE DKR:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

(Oh yea for some reason it this forum doesn't hyperlink the images so you'll have to just copy the address into your address bar. Don't copy the "IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Now tell me what I should do.

I don't know but I really find it hard to believe YOU had the same kind of acne I have :(

I mean...you know... you skin PERFECTLY CLEAR lol :(

I don't know but I really find it hard to believe YOU had the same kind of acne I have

I mean...you know... you skin PERFECTLY CLEAR lol

oh, believe me. it was NOT always. and I'm not one of those people who whines about how horrible their skin is when they actually just have mild acne. I would have at LEAST 4 papules on each cheek, plus several pastules on each cheek and a few on my forehead or chin. occasionally I would have a few cysts on my cheeks and at one point even had some nodules. the regimen just made it get much worse for me, seriously, you can look up some of my posts about my struggles with it. I still have buttloads of red marks on my cheeks but at least that's alot easier to hide under some sheer makeup. but in my avatar and my recent post, those pictures show what the regimen has done for me nearly 3 months later. trust me though, my skin has not looked this good since before I became a teenager. and actually you're the first person to ever tell me my skin is clear!!

I don't know but I really find it hard to believe YOU had the same kind of acne I have

I mean...you know... you skin PERFECTLY CLEAR lol

oh, believe me. it was NOT always. and I'm not one of those people who whines about how horrible their skin is when they actually just have mild acne. I would have at LEAST 4 papules on each cheek, plus several pastules on each cheek and a few on my forehead or chin. occasionally I would have a few cysts on my cheeks and at one point even had some nodules. the regimen just made it get much worse for me, seriously, you can look up some of my posts about my struggles with it. I still have buttloads of red marks on my cheeks but at least that's alot easier to hide under some sheer makeup. but in my avatar and my recent post, those pictures show what the regimen has done for me nearly 3 months later. trust me though, my skin has not looked this good since before I became a teenager. and actually you're the first person to ever tell me my skin is clear!!

i have a question for you: did you apply the BP in the morning too or only at night?

Do you wash your face harshly? In the next couple of weeks you should begin to notice some difference. It takes time for the BP to take effect for some skin types

i have a question for you: did you apply the BP in the morning too or only at night?

I apply it morning and night. there's no way it would've worked for me if I only applied it once a day. I don't use two pumps though, I use a pump and a half.

I apply it morning and night. there's no way it would've worked for me if I only applied it once a day. I don't use two pumps though, I use a pump and a half.

Oh wow, too this day I've only been applying it once cause it took to long to apply it in the morning. Do you also apply Dan's moisterizer at night?

Oh wow, too this day I've only been applying it once cause it took to long to apply it in the morning. Do you also apply Dan's moisterizer at night?

well, that could be the reason you haven't seen improvement yet. it doesn't take that long after you get practice, it takes me about 4 minutes to apply the BP super gently. I use moisterizer at night but not Dan's, I use Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin and Dan's AHA as a spot treatment. I don't use his cleanser either because it dries my skin alot, the one I'm using now is much gentler and actually moisterizes my skin

it says you "ice your skin" at night. Do you recommend that?

and I also saw you use X-Trap cleaner. Thats like 40 bucks lol. Is that good?

yes! it helps so much with inflammatory acne, it helps to calm it down and by the next day it looks much smaller. it also helps bring it to a head so the BP can get rid of it.

after 5 weeks...Maybe you should try something else. It was mild/moderate before, now it's moderate/severe. Still not bad, but how long must you use something before you realize it won't work. DKR has been known to work effectively, but I don't know....It's your decision. Everyone is different even if we do appear to have the same acne. Good Luck.

yes! it helps so much with inflammatory acne, it helps to calm it down and by the next day it looks much smaller. it also helps bring it to a head so the BP can get rid of it.

automattox thanks so much for all the help. I think i'll go at this for another month or so and see if there are any results otherwise...well i really don't know :(

automattox thanks so much for all the help. I think i'll go at this for another month or so and see if there are any results otherwise...well i really don't know

yes, definitely go for another month! I almost quit at 2 months in, but then just a few weeks later my skin was completely clear. just change a few things in your regimen before you give it up; start doing it twice a day, maybe change cleansers or moisterizers or something. make sure you're being extremely gentle and not touching your face a whole lot too. I'm glad I could help! =) I had to have sooo many people help me through it haha

maybe u can go to your dermatologist and he/she can give u acctuane..

my friend's acne looks similar to urs..and he tried acctuane and it worked..however, one of the effect is a person can become suicidal..so thats bad!

This is probably why you aren't seeing improvement yet. The Regimen works best when people follow it precisely as Dan describes. Use the bp twice a day, every single day. Two full pumps of it at each application. Moisturize at least once daily, twice if you need it.

did you ever consider about stress , your diet , about other stuff that may lead you to acne breakout , it doesn't mean BP can save your world , but there is things you should avoid ,