Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vicious Lyss

What is this..?

Hii.

Uhm, I had a question. I have like, three *things* on my face.

What they look like is like.. a flesh colored bump, but like.. a hole thing in the middle. It looks like a pore or something.

What is that? Lol

I have no idea.

Hii.

What they look like is like.. a flesh colored bump, but like.. a hole thing in the middle. It looks like a pore or something.

What is that? Lol

I have no idea.

Like a hole that is totally empty? Or could it possibly have any black in it?

No, they are not scars. They were never there before; they just pop up sometimes [they go away] I tried to pop one once, but nothing came out. It just turned all red, lol

Hii.

What is that? Lol

I have no idea.

I am not sure but maybe its the early stages of a pimple the hole could just be an enlarged pore it could have been streched out when the pimple appeared or bump you have. Um have you tried sticking a sterilized needle into it? Since the hole is probably a pore if you poke it maybe something will happen :lol: I sometimes get medium sized pimple like things and when i squeeze them water comes out and 5 minutes later it dissapears. Does this happen to anyone else? I call it an easy come easy go pimple. :wacko:

No, don't try squeezing it. I've had similar stuff on my face. If you squeeze it, yes it may turn red, but it might leave a scar; which is much much worse. You can talk to you doctor about it; he/she may prescribe a medication or recommend you to a dermatologist. But for me, I left it. It soon disappeared. But if your desperate to remove it; this might not work, but put ice in a towel. Wait a bit and place it upon the bump and wait for..i don't know, maybe a minute or more. It can reduce the size. So i cannot promise you that it'll zap out in no time.