Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

you Ever been to The Point Where your just like....Fuck it.

I dont care any more why waste my time and effort.

I dont need anything or no body fuck it!

Just Sit back and say fuck the World, Im me and i dont Care what ya'll think.

but then.....you get the sad sinking feeling inside. when you realise you do care about what people think....and you wanna cry because you cant Fix your god dam acne!

lol yeah I have been like that in the past. Like "Just screw it I don't care!" But you know deep down you do care about your face and the acne and you just become obsessed with it.

I used to just plan out different ways to cure my acne and buy so many different products thinking that the newest thing would really work. Then when the products didn't work I felt hopeless and it was like I was back at sqaure one.

The fact is everyone can say screw it, that they don't care. But truley deep down I am sure everyone cares about their acne even if they never admit it. We all know the acne is not suppose to be there, they are called blemishes for a reason. Quitting just isn't an option for me because I know that I do care and it isn't all going to go away on its own. You just gotta keep fighting it.

yeah....i mean i feel bad for my GF.....

She has to Look at me everyday, i just dont look into the mirror.

But my girl Loves my personality..........but i know the acne Fucks up the physical attraction.

i used to Look so Sexy....i had a 8 pac and Pex and Everything.....

then i got acne and just stopped and i didnt care any more,

Cuz i was like whats the point in tryna look good if the skin is the first thing people see over the Muscles and chizzled Abs.

so now im Like Average....no muscle tone......Acne Infested Skin,

but if you look at me im just as happy as can be...

its when im alone when i go on a mental self destructive war path

Don't be so hard on yourself. You said it yourself that your girlfriend likes you for you and your personality. And alot of girls don't care about muscle tone and all that. I am sure she loves what she sees acne or not. She sees you not acne.

thanks man thanks........i think this site needs a poetry section.

IDK.....how do you look at guys?

would you Stay with some one with some harsh acne?

think about your love! and then all of a sudden his skin turns Pus Filled Red And Swollen,

and Just every where Neck Back Face Chest, And Acne covering Every inch of his face

oh stop it. I like sense of humor in guys. I had one boyfriend named sean for 2 1/2 years thatI dated when I was younger. He had severe acne even accutane didn't help him. But I loved him. He was my first love.

May he rest in peace

Rest in Peace?

OMG what did he die from?

Sorry if its personal to ask.

Dang, women Sure do Look at things differnetly than men

car accident a couple years ago. I dated him when I was fourteen to sixteen and a half. We were good friends after we broke up tho. But seriously he was the funniest guy around! Thats what I look for anyways a sense of humor. Not all us girls are shallow. Good looks are only a bonus. Its your personality that matters.

car accident a couple years ago. I dated him when I was fourteen to sixteen and a half. We were good friends after we broke up tho. But seriously he was the funniest guy around! Thats what I look for anyways a sense of humor. Not all us girls are shallow. Good looks are only a bonus. Its your personality that matters.

Well That Really Gave me some Confidence lol, thanks

Yo im the Funniest guy i know.........But every one calls me Crazy.....and people always ask " whats Wrong with you?" Cuz of the stuff i say some times

Like we was in chemistry class. and the teacher said pull out your rulers...and i said. which one while unzipping my pants....lol the whole class laughed

and sorry to hear about that......the good die yung

It's ok. everyone dies. I was basically using him as an example. Haha that ruler thing is pretty funny! See your acne doesn't make you your personality does. So yeah never wish you were dead beacuse of acne. Because if you died die think of all your loved ones and how bad they would hurt. Just try and get some treatment aand keep fighting your acne. I guess thats the best advice I can give you. LOL Rulers..:)

i so agree with what she says. i would absolutely date someone with acne, or any other physical issue for that matter.

if someone wouldn't love someone anymore because of how they look, then that's not real love anyway..... so i wouldn't need it in my life. i want people around who love me unconditionally, or i don't need them because it was never real.

i know we all have a tendency to think that the whole world is into looks, so we need to fit into that beautiful category... and maybe a lot of the world is. but those are the people i wouldn't want around anyway.

so don't worry so much. if she's a good girl she'll stick around... if she would leave you over your face, then you deserve better. good luck ;)

Before thinking about this kind of thing again dude remember this.

There are lot of people a lot worse off in the world than most people on here. You probably have a roof over your head, you know when your next meal will be and you have people who will protect you. I realise that i assuming here and maybe wrong but whatever they maybe bringing you down there is normally someone out there with bigger problems and that just get on with it.

I don't meant to sound insensitive and i do know how you feel but there is always a way out.

When ones imagination cant find the answer, one must seek out a greater imagination. You can survive and find peace with yourself. Believe in yourself you will get there.

All the best.

Just wanted to say hang in there - and though it may not be cool I'll say that Accutane (it is a pretty hard-core drug, can cause birth defects in pregnant women) really worked for me. If you're feeling desperate, I'd try it. Good luck!

There is so much more to life than how we look. I am not trying to be insensative in the least. I have been down about my acne as well but there comes a point where you have to quite feeling so down and try and be proactive about your issues. Skin care sucks that is for sure, it is not like trying a product and poof a few days later you are magically clear. Getting clear skin takes time. What have you tried that has not worked for you? Have you seen a dermatologist? I am sure you have so many awesome things about your life that your acne is overshadowing right now. If I can recall in the post you mention you have a girlfriend. How would she feel if you did something drastic like end your life? Could you imagine how she would feel? That in itself should be enough to change your mind. Life is not easy by any means but acne is just a small drop in the ocean of life. Instead of focusing on how bad your skin makes you feel focus on all the positive aspects of your life, you are alive, you can see, smell, touch, taste, hear, have people in your life that love you, a roof over your head, all your limbs, the opportunity to use a computer, I mean geez I could go on for days. These things I have listed may not be all that but hey it is better than being blind, physically deformed, homeless, a drug addict who has lost all his friends and family. Basically what I am saying is get up, dust yourself off AND DO NOT LET ACNE WIN!

I remember a faraway laugh

A sweet caress

You'd help me zip up my dress

I remember your arms around my neck

21 shells wrapped in my nest

Endlessness

Didn't last

I won't change

Given the chance

And I remember no place for me to hide

Before you came home at night

I remember you turning out the lights

All I ever saw was the red in your eyes

No big surprise

Happened nearly every night

Your own flesh and blood

I did wonder why

I remember not knowing what to say

And how calm you had remained

Your child stillborn with no name

I remember the never-ending summer rain

Oh

Please don't let what was get in the way of what's next

Don't forget

That what's to come hasn't come yet

I remember a faraway laugh

A sweet caress

You'd help me zip up my dress

I remember your arms around my neck

21 shells wrapped in my nest

Endlessness

Didn't last

I won't change

Given the chance

And I remember no place for me to hide

Before you came home at night

I remember you turning out the lights

All I ever saw was the red in your eyes

No big surprise

Happened nearly every night

Your own flesh and blood

I did wonder why

I remember not knowing what to say

And how calm you had remained

Your child stillborn with no name

I remember the never-ending summer rain

Oh

Please don't let what was get in the way of what's next

Don't forget

That what's to come hasn't come yet

Isn't the man just a genius? I adore Devendra Banhart :wub: I listen to him everyday religously and have been doing so for over a year and I never get tired of him.

Well That Really Gave me some Confidence lol, thanks

Yo im the Funniest guy i know.........But every one calls me Crazy.....and people always ask " whats Wrong with you?" Cuz of the stuff i say some times

Like we was in chemistry class. and the teacher said pull out your rulers...and i said. which one while unzipping my pants....lol the whole class laughed

and sorry to hear about that......the good die yung

Hahahahaha u so crazy man, ur slappin convenshon in the face yah :cool:.

Did you think what you said in your class was funny? You wanted to be remembered as "the crazy one"?

"Yo im the Funniest guy i know" - I hope you don't know anyone else, because your perception of good comedy is warped, fella.