Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

Hot girls like ugly dorky guys

I think nerdy guys generally have more to say about themselves. One girl I know always goes out with guys who are a bit dorky yet they tend to be really interesting and really good fun to be around. Whereas the good looking guys are all about image and looks and tend to be boring and I can't really see what the big deal is.

My friends are all a bit wierd in their own way and we all have geekish tendancies (one night we made excuses not to go out to sit around playing Civilization 2 till about 4 am) but that's what makes us interesting.

My friends are all a bit wierd in their own way and we all have geekish tendancies (one night we made excuses not to go out to sit around playing Civilization 2 till about 4 am) but that's what makes us interesting.

lol thats great. I bet that beats some nights out actually.

Whenever I see couples who are 'unbalanced' in terms of physical attraction it reinforces my belief that there are actually people out there who are different, who genuinely strive to find somebody who they get along with rather than purely lust for. Good luck to 'em I say. I also try not to judge people like this but I admit I do find it very hard since having insecurities myself.

All i can say about this is that i am not the best looking guy in the world and i have been with some girls who i think are way out of my league when it comes to looks.

However every girl i have ever been with always say this about me

I am a genuine nice guy

Caring

Funny

Easy going

And I have been told that i make people feel happy when i am around.

I don't know how much of that is true but i get told this a lot. I have been with girls that could have any guy they wanted but some girls genuinely want the fun, down to earth caring guy and looks take a back seat. That's not to say i am ugly or anyone else in question is ugly but personality makes someone beautiful.

I have been with girls who are fantastic looking but were complete bitches. Then I have been with girls who were still very good looking but not as good looking but because they made me feel good because of who they are i have fallen head over hills for them.

Never underestimate personaility, it is a poweful thing.

I think a lot of "dorky" guys underestimate their appeal as well. I tend to hang around the more dorky guys and some are insanely popular with women. They literally have girls lining up to get dates with them, yet from the guys' points of view, all these girls should be out of their league. Why? Girls get tired of the hot guys who only want them for a one-night stand or want to treat them like dirt because they feel they can do better. Lots of dorkier guys know how to make girls feel good about themselves and are fun to be around.

I always wondered this myself

I always see these hot chicks hanging around with these tall skinney skater looking guys

you know guys with tight jeans and long hair etc.

Maybe girls like girly kinda gay guys :doh:

I would become one and find out but i have self respect to think about.

I recently got over this huge crush on this guy who claims he is a dork. I think it is all about attitude really but what is the standard "hunky" or "dorky" guy you know? I like a guy that will make me laugh, put up with my tardiness and get along with my friends wether he is hunky or not I don't care. Actually my last 3 boyfriends I have fallen for their personality first then the looks come into play. IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE PEOPLE!

I recently got over this huge crush on this guy who claims he is a dork. I think it is all about attitude really but what is the standard "hunky" or "dorky" guy you know? I like a guy that will make me laugh, put up with my tardiness and get along with my friends wether he is hunky or not I don't care. Actually my last 3 boyfriends I have fallen for their personality first then the looks come into play. IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE PEOPLE!

LOL

I can acommondate you on everything but that one is pushing it! ;)

South o cali i have a question , these ugly dorks with hot girl freinds , do they have acne? or are they just un - attractive but have clear skin

LOL

I can acommondate you on everything but that one is pushing it! ;)

Come on now!

Tardiness isn't so bad.

But I guess that's because I'm never on time for anything, unless it's work related

The way I see it, 'dorkyness' has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with self esteem and confidence. Even if a guy isn't that great looking, if he has the self confidence to really project the feeling that he just doesn't give a shit, then girls are attracted to them. It's like a less severe case of girls going for the assholes, which is where they're so confident they're arrogant.

EDIT: That's not to say that a modern day elephant man could go court the captain of the cheerleading squad just by being confident. Gotta be reasonable, as if a dude is ugly, he's ugly.

That's my personal opinion on the matter, but then again for all we know that dorky guy is going to be working a 200k salary job and the girl wants to be a spoiled housewife.

I've seen a guy with really bad acne with a pretty cute girl. That was last year, except the guy looked so nervous/insecure around her when they were up close. Makes me wonder why people have to have acne in the first place, everyone deserves a clean slate to work with.

haha i dont't know you have to ask G.O.D nobody wants acne. maybe acne is a punishment by god to those people who did sinful things . acne is like HIV AIDS ...

It's not that bad dude, HIV is much worse, don't kid yourself. Acne is tolerable, more people have it than not. To be honest, this board in itself is quite depressing to be on, a lot of people here are amazingly pessimistic; there's a lot in this world that we have to be thankful for.

haha i dont't know you have to ask G.O.D nobody wants acne. maybe acne is a punishment by god to those people who did sinful things . acne is like HIV AIDS ...

I ask myself this question soooo many times , is god doing this to me because of meanful things i may have said to others when i was young , maybe because i teased them ? but then i ask myself is it fair to destroy my entire life for one comment i made.

I ask myself this question soooo many times , is god doing this to me because of meanful things i may have said to others when i was young , maybe because i teased them ? but then i ask myself is it fair to destroy my entire life for one comment i made.

I would honestly say I'm one of the nicest people ever and I still got severe acne, so there goes your theory.

From what I've seen lot's of times, shallow girls will only go out with the "hot guys". So hot guys, know that they are attractive,and this usually makes them very much conceited, stuck up and they can be total pricks. No matter how good looking you are, no girl will want to hang around you long enough if you have an annoying personality.

From what I've seen lot's of times, shallow girls will only go out with the "hot guys". So hot guys, know that they are attractive,and this usually makes them very much conceited, stuck up and they can be total pricks. No matter how good looking you are, no girl will want to hang around you long enough if you have an annoying personality.

How about me? :)

How about me? :)

I don't doubt that somewhere deep, deeeeeeepppp inside the infamous NECROMANCER character you are a nice guy. There must be a heart and some brains under "all those muscles". But I think your Ego may be to big to allow space for a relationship. You would be a lot cuter and appealing if you were more humble. :P But hey, there's no shame in being who you are, at least you are straight forward about being so egocentric :) That's just my opinion though. I'm sure you can sweet talk some naive, vain lil girl into fallin' for you, just not me. I'm sorry but your "muscles and looks" have no power over me. I define a " REAL man" by other standards. :ninja: