Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
live2sing

BCP....is it not working???

okay, so i started taking bcp back on august 22...i had my period then and my gyn tol me to take it the thursday i have it so i did. and so ive been taking the pill loestrin24 Fe, everything was good taking the white ones and never missed anydays so altogheter ive taken 12 of the white ones. I sill have 12 more before the reminder pills.

what i dont get is why i have my period right now with full on cramps and everything!?! i took bcp to get rid of the painful cramps and long annoying peridos but i have it?!?! how!!?!? how do i have my period now!!?!? help!!!! did this happen to anyone else!?!?!?

these cramps hurt sooo bad right now!

should i call my doctor or is this normal?! i have never read about this before...she said i may get some spotting but i have my full on period.....

thank you!

peace love happiness,.

live2sing

Give it at least until next month. The pill balances your hormones. If you just started it, it's not done its job yet. It takes up to 3 months to see any benefit from the pill (other than birth control). I took the pill to get rid of acne, and it took 3 months.

ooh im not taking it for acne...

i have like severe cramps and long periods that come all the time soo..yeah i just want the crampz gone cuz when i get them i can barely move so hahaha yeahh

okay ill wait another month i guess but its just wierd cuz i just had my period 12 days ago...then im gunna get it in another 12...its just not that fun haha