Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I apply Dan's face wash, Dan's BP 2.5% gel, and the moisturizer religiously twice a day but, I think I'm getting a little tired of the morning ritual. Everytime I apply BP my face becomes extra sensitive to where the point that my face REALLY burns when I venture out in the sun (I DO USE SPF for my face). When I apply to moisturizer my face looks and feels extremely oily (I already have really oily skin as it is and the regimen makes my face feel heavy) and I don't want to have to carry around toilet tissue in my purse. I cleared up just about 85% using this for a little over a month. I don't want to sacrafice being 100% clear because of the sun. So i'm thinking about making this a nightly thing and trying out Dan's AHA+. But, when I experimented and applied it at night I felt like I broke out more or maybe my face is just getting used to the transition. This is getting quite long so I'm wondering should I change to just AHA in the morning and the regimen at night or leave it religiously how it is even though I hate it so much?

Wait until your acne is clear, then you see if reducing the frequency of bp applications will still keep you clear.

so your supposed to do the regeime twice a day, including the BP gel?

for oilyness, maybe try oil blotting sheets immediatly post moisturizer, pre make-up?

I find this removes the oil from the product but my skin remains hydrated.

just a thought.