Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zentje90

What kind of acne do i have ?

I'm cleaning my face twice or three times a day, first with Clean & Clear Blackheads Clearing Scrub and then i may wash it with Clean & Clear Deep Poring Wash/Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Treatment and before i sleep i put the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment on my acnes. Sometimes when i breakout i use Noxzema..

I have allot of red marks yes, but some of them have white puse in them, and at my jaw line i have them that hurts, and they doesnt pop, it get worse if i touched them. More red....what to do????

Ok first of all never touch them, whether it has pus or not. Those with pus are pustules and cysts. Those red and without pus are papules and nodules.

Give us a little more info about your skin condition.

oh gosh, stop using all of those products!! I'm sure that you're making your skin look a lot worse than it is by irritating it so much. Each person may respond differently to topicals so i can't tell you to do what i do, but I can tell you that 1) you should not wash your face more than 2 times per day (there is some disagreement on this issue, but studies have found that it is optimal to wash exactly 2 times per day) 2) you should use a GENTLE cleanser, not one that says it is for acne prone skin. 3) after cleansing, you should use an acne treatment all over your face (to prevent new acne), I use azelex in the morning and clenia cream at night, but again this works for me and might not work for others. You have to find one you like, and I would suggest discussing this with a dermatologist. 4) After treating, if you're dry you should use an oil free moisturizer, preferably with sunscreen, then you're good to go. (I personally don't need to moisturize since using the azelex leaves me with a good moisture balance.)

extra: look for a "facial brush" or "baby hair brush", they have them at whole foods and at baby's R us. I use this very soft brush with some water and my cleanser morning and night to gently cleanse and exfoliate my face. They only cost about $5.

I also like to use a honey mask (made with raw organic honey) about once a week.

good luck in finding what works for you, but PLEASE stop killing your face with that clean and clear crap.

My face gets oily like after 3,4 hours that i've washed it. It gets oily that i must wash it. Mostly on my forehead, nose. I live in a hot place, its very warm and sunny...so i sweat allot. And my face like gets irritated and red when its really warm. Thats why i wash it so i can have a face clean, so all the dirt and oil will go away. I have a pretty sensitive skin sooo.....i have used Proactiv once and it has made no difference..

I''ve just used Serious Skincare product for Adult Acne, for nearly 3 months now and it didnt work for me, but i rarely have breakouts now. But the red marks are there, still ! What can i do ? I want to try Murad Acne Complex, cuz i heard it heals your skin, get rid of blemishes and get ur face clear. What do u recommend me ?? :shifty:

I just bought an moisturizer, from Clean & Clear...to put before i sleep....not for acne, just for my skin!
I have the same condition as you, except i have more of those "red marks". Also theres like a cyst on my jaw line which really hurts. The best thing to do is stop using all those products with harmful chemicals and use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. Also use clean&clear spot treament / neutrogena 8hr spot treatment on imflammed pimples. Leave your skin alone and it will slowly heal on its own.

1. Cleanse with cetaphil day/night

2. Use spot treatment thing / tea tree oil

3. Walk away from the mirror

within one week you will notice that those red marks will slowly fade away. if you really want them to go away faster, apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on your face then wash it off 10 to 15minutes later.

hope this help ^^

oh heres a picture of my face.

post-92484-1231734690_thumb.jpg

zentej90 if you try to worry less about the acne and stop using all those harmful products your face will improve slowly ^^

post-92484-1231734690_thumb.jpg

Stop using the blackhead scrub - I used to use products like that all of the time and I always got painful breakouts along my jawline. I switched to a gentler cleanser, and while I still have acne, it's not nearly as painful and irritated as it was when I used exfoliating scrubs.

I'm cleaning my face twice or three times a day, first with Clean & Clear Blackheads Clearing Scrub and then i may wash it with Clean & Clear Deep Poring Wash/Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Treatment and before i sleep i put the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment on my acnes. Sometimes when i breakout i use Noxzema..

1. Go to dermatologist

2. Ask them to use liquid nitro and swipe your face...dont worry it is just feels cold on your face

....will not burn

3. Ask for cortisone injections for any deep painful zits.

4. Ask for R/A lotion...they will know what you mean.....

To lighten scars I use lemon juice and then use baking soda to exfoliate....

the lemon juice will burn a couple times you use it ...

teaspoon lemon juice/teaspoon water

then wash

teaspoon water/baking soda/mix/and exfoliate....

just give it a try...

oh and only use Cetaphil to clean your face you can get it at Walgreens