Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Callie90

Makeup Remover?????

Ok well I have the regimen and everything..........well anywho I wear makeup almost on a daily basis and I have ponds makeup removing wipes.....well I was just wondering if I should use those or my regimen cleanser to remove my concealer,foundation,blush??? I know that the ponds wipes are hypoallergenic and stuff but I do a lot of tugging on my skin when using those and I heard that I shouldn't be tugging ar be rough with my skin when I'm on the regimen...PLEASE HELP :)

try to avoid make-up. I used to use a toner to remove my make-up. it worked pretty well for me. but it did cause a lot of irritation. i don't think it's possible to remove make-up without irritation because you have to scrub/scrap the stuff off. i guess this is another reason to not use it if you have acne-prone skin.

I just ordered DHC Cleansing Oil which is supposed to be great. You put it on a cotton ball and wipe off the makeup gently then cleanse as usual. That way you are only using water once which is better for skin. I will let you know how it works, i have high hopes!

And always use mineral Make-up!!

The Regimen cleanser works well at getting most makeup off unless you wear the long-wearing type that requires a separate remover.

I just ordered DHC Cleansing Oil which is supposed to be great. You put it on a cotton ball and wipe off the makeup gently then cleanse as usual. That way you are only using water once which is better for skin. I will let you know how it works, i have high hopes!

This works well for me also, but I rinse it off and then add a bit of facewash to my dampened face & rinse again.

You can only use it on the eye area for eye makeup if you prefer (let it sit for 20 seconds or so and gently remove by pressing a damp cloth or tissue). Your face wash should remove your foundation okay. Well, it depends which face wash you are using....is it Dan's? I haven't tried his, but Cetaphil Oily to Normal gets mu makeup off, but Cetaphil Gentle doesn't....