Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i decided to buy Protein foods cause i started to go in the gym this week

I Rather have big muscle etc etc then having a couple of acne..

I went Fruits and veggies only FOR 2 weeks still break out..

SO now i bought Whey protein , Ezekiel bread and cereal , Unsweetened soymilk for cereal

red meats , salmon etc

I still buy healthy foods.. none of this foods has Sugars or wheat.. , well Ezekiel foods has wheat but is whole grain wheat... :)

Guest invaderzim

what brand of whey and soy protein are you buying?

SO now i bought Whey protein , Ezekiel bread and cereal , Unsweetened soymilk for cereal

red meats , salmon etc

I still buy healthy foods.. none of this foods has Sugars or wheat.. , well Ezekiel foods has wheat but is whole grain wheat... :)

Wisest member of this site, well wisest next to me. :dance:

Motto: "Get huge and let acne do its thing. If you still got acne and you are huge, you are already better than 99% of the population" :dance:

Eddie your definition of healthy food has to be in accordance with your present condition. you have to pinpoint your issue - indigestion, candida, Insulin resistance, mineral deficiency, lack of sleep etc. and then only you can say whether the food you are eating is healthy or not.

In the damaged state your body already is, I bet even some of the otherwise harmless foods are gonna screw you up.

your best bet is to avoid sugars for now ( especially with FATS) and eat all kinds of veggies.

^ How the hell do you know his body is in a 'harmed state'? Its only acne, some people act like its a serious health issue. As he as said in other threads, he works in a dusty environment, and he has a genetic tendancy towards acne at his age. There are many other reasons he could have acne other than having bad health. Stop making acne seem a bigger problem than it actually is.

^ How the hell do you know his body is in a 'harmed state'? Its only acne, some people act like its a serious health issue. As he as said in other threads, he works in a dusty environment, and he has a genetic tendancy towards acne at his age. There are many other reasons he could have acne other than having bad health. Stop making acne seem a bigger problem than it actually is.

Those are words from a traitor or one with clear skin.

:naughty::surprised::snooty:

red meats , salmon etc

EddieE, ABSOLUTELY same here. I tried everything for the last 8-9 months. From small diet changes to whole drastic routines, liver programs, etc. In the meantime I was trying to get bigger and ripped and the only thing that I realized is that I have minimal or maybe no results on my skin..while it was VERY difficult to manage a fitness diet with all these acne "cure" diets. I was having no progress with my skin and also my progress with my body was miserable. So I decided to continue my healthy MASS GAINING diet, regardless of what the anti-acne diets advice.

These 8 months helped me a lot to understand what is healthy and what isn't for my body and skin and I will continue to use some of them. But I'm very tired of anti-acne diets and literally hundred (or even thousand) of anti-acne advices.

I'm going back to my high-calories fitness diet, because I'm completely sure it will give results..in contrast to those anti-acne diets. So like EddiE said:

I prefer to stop thinking about my acne (its only moderate teen acne) and continue my mission for beautiful body, rather than loosing time, money, patience and chances to become bigger with anti-acne diets.

P.s: You don't have to reply to this post with holistic advices..candida, allergies, etc., etc... I already know this. I can recite by memory everything you can say me for good foods and anti-acne diets. However..thanks everybody for the effort they put to help me and my skin. Ant it's not an irony, I really thanks to all these good ppl who helped me to become more intelligent when it comes to eating and living ;) Thanks.

Those are words from a traitor or one with clear skin.

:naughty::surprised::snooty:

I am most definitely not one with clear skin. I'm not saying acne is not a problem, but some people seem to act like it is a sympton of deep unhealth, which annoys me.

^ Not so much when those muscles have acne. I'd still prefer to be in good shape than to just have clear skin, though that's for the practical use, not for the look.

I think you didn't understand the topic. It's not about choice between muscles or acne. Nobody wants acne, everybody wants muscles and clear skin...of course. But when you try to get clear skin you automatically have some restrictions for your fitness diet, and becomes harder to maintain your fitness diet when you need to keep a lot of anti-acne diet rules. This for sure makes your bodybuilding progress slower. In advance you expect your skin to clear. Mont after month you are trying different approaches to get your skin clear. At one point you notice that its very difficult to concentrate on your body and fitness diet, and at the same time you don't see any visible results on your skin condition.

Conclusion: You try to become bigger but your diet is not the best intended for this goal; you try to get clear skin, because your diet is intended for this goal..but you don't. This results in bad shape and not so clear skin...If I start my best fitness diet I'm completely sure I will become bigger and my skin will be the same...same shit :D